Today we will discuss about correction window for neet UG 2021.
Click here to see the notification.
FAQs on NEET UG 2021 Correction window
Q.1 If someone had filled the state of eligibility wrong,what is the method to modify it ?
Ans:At the time of initial registration of NEET UG 2021, it is mentioned that the state of eligibility cannot be modified after deposition of admission fee.
Q2.Can anyone make a request for editing the details in NEET UG 2021 admission form through email?
Ans:No, NEET UG 2021 can be corrected in online mode only using the essential login details.
Q3.Can anyone change his/her email id and contact number in NEET UG 2021 application form ?How can be done?
Ans:Yes you can change the email id and contact number during the form correction window.
Q4.What is the last day for NEET UG 2021 form correction? Is it possible to do the correction after last date ?
ans:The last day is for NEET UG 2021 will be released at the time of application form. No, after last date you will not be allowed to change the details.
Q5. Can we further expect NEET UG 2021 form correction?
Ans: No, this is last and final chance/opportunity for NEET UG 2021 form correction.After that no body will be allowed.
Q5. Are J & K NEET UG 2021 aspirants make changes in the form ?
Ans:Yes ,J & K NEET UG 2021 aspirants can also make changes in the form.
Q6. What are fields that can be edited by the students in NEET UG 2021 form ?
Ans:Students are allowed to make the correction in below mentioned fields in NEET UG 2021 admission form:
- Student name
- Father’s name of Student
- Student Mother’s name
- Student Date of birth
- Gender of Student
- Category he/she belongs to
- Nationality of Student
- State of eligibility (for 15% all India quota) of the candidate
- if he/she belongs to minority category
- if Student is suffering from Diabetes type 1?
- In case of girl/female Student and only child of your parents
- Identification type of the candidate
- Identification number of the student
Even Choice of Medium of Question Paper can be changed
He/she is allowed to modify Choice of Examination City chosen earlier
Academic Details of the Student (Class-12th or Equivalent)
- School board of class 12th / qualifying examination of the candidate
- Name of the school / college (passed / appearing) of the student
- Address of the school / college of the Student
- Place of study of the candidate
- State where class XII school / college of the candidate is located
- Qualifying examination code of the student
- Year of passing / appearing class XII qualifying exam of the aspirant
- % of marks obtained in class 10+2 qualifying examination of the student
- Roll number of class 10+2
Academic Details of the aspirant(Class-10+1 or Equivalent)
- Name of school / college of the child
- Year of passing of the candidate
- Place of study of the Student
- State where class 10+1 school / college of student is located
- District where class 10+1 school / college of the candidate is located
Academic Details (Class-10th or Equivalent)
- Name of school board of education of the child
- Name of school / college of the candidate
- Address of school / college of the Student
- Year of passing of the candidate
- Percentage of marks obtained in class 10th of the Student
Click here to visit official website.
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.