Today we will discuss about “Diploma in Child Health 2020”.
Diploma in Child Health 2020
Question: What is the duration of DCH(Diploma in Child Health ) ?
Ans:DCH(Diploma in Child Health ) is a 2 year postgraduate-level course in medicine.
Question: What is the eligibility of DCH(Diploma in Child Health ) ?
Ans: Eligibility of DCH(Diploma in Child Health ) is as follows:
- Applicant must be s MBBS in any discipline from a university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Must have completed one year compulsory training
- Must be registered with the state or Medical council of India
Question: What is the DCH(Diploma in Child Health ) ? complete course fee ?
Ans: DCH(Diploma in Child Health )complete course fee may vary between INR 25,000 and 4.5 Lakhs per annum.
This program has been designed to prepare medical faculty in the obstetrics and gynecology specialty. The program coupled with clinical training prepares candidates in surgical management of clinical pathology pertaining to female reproductive organs and providing care for both non-pregnant and pregnant patients.
Question: What is the scope of DCH(Diploma in Child Health ) course ?
Ans: All those candidates who have completed DCH(Diploma in Child Health ) course can start their career such as
- Associate Professor in college/Institute,
- Nutrition Specialist,
- Nutrition Coordinator,
- Sports Nutritionist, and
- Personal Physician.
Diploma in Child Health: Abstract
|Course||Diploma in Child Health (DCH)|
|Duration Of course||2 years|
|Examination Type||Semester/Annual System|
|Eligibility||MBBS Degree from any recognized university/College|
|Admission Process||NEET PG 2020 score|
|Course Fee||INR 10,000- 4.50 Lakhs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 50-2 Lakhs per month|
|Scope||ESI hospitals,Community Health Centers, Mental Health & Child Health Centers, Health/Population/Nutrition Program, Govt. ,semi Govt.Medical Colleges & Universities, Military Hospitals, Private Clinics, Medical Content Writing,Private Hospitals,Self Practice|
|Profile||Associate Professor in Teaching, Nutrition Specialist, Nutrition Coordinator, Sports Nutritionist, Personal Physician and many more|
What is Diploma in Child Health ?
The program intends to facilitate affordable access to an international standard of practice for doctors, nurses and allied health professionals in pediatrics and all its sub-specialty areas for a range of patients spanning from neonates to adolescents. The program is devised to educate doctors and nurses who have studied the latest evidence based recommendations for prevention, management and treatment.
After completing this Diploma ,medical aspirant will be able to learn specialization in a wide range of health, wellness and illness. It also make candidates to learn about health from biological, behavioral and population-based perspectives, including of foundation and applied sciences.
In this course applicant will be able to get knowledge of Paediatrics also. So you will be handle patients of both the discipline.
What are top Diploma in Child Health colleges in India ?
DCH Medical colleges Karnataka
- AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre – Mangalore Karnataka
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur Trust Karnataka
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College – Bangalore Trust Karnataka
- Father Mullers Medical College Mangalore
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College – Belgaum Trust Karnataka
- JJM Medical College – Davangere Trust
- JSS Medical College – Mysore Trust Karnataka
- K S Hegde Medical Academy – Mangalore Trust Karnataka
- K V G Medical College – Mangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences – Bangalore Private Karnataka
- M S Ramaiah Medical College – Bangalore Trust Karnataka
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College – Gulbarga Trust Karnataka
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital – Bangalore Private Karnataka
- Navodaya Medical College – Raichur Trust Karnataka
- Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital – Bangalore Trust Karnataka
- S Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre – Davangere Private Karnataka
- S. Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital and Research Centre – Bagalkot Trust Karnataka
- SDM Medical College – Dharwad Trust Karnataka
- Shri B M Patil Medical College – Hospital and Research Centre – Bijapur Trust Karnataka
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College – Kolar Trust Karnataka
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College – Tumkur Trust Karnataka
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research Centre – Bangalore Trust Karnataka
- Yenepoya Medical College – Mangalore
DCH medical colleges Tamil Nadu
- Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute – Enathur Trust Tamil Nadu
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences – Coimbatore Trust Tamil
- Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital – Chennai Trust Tamil Nadu
- Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences – Kanyakumari Trust Tamil Nadu
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute – Chennai Trust Tamil Nadu
- SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre – Kancheepuram Trust Tamil Nadu
- Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College – Salem Trust Tamil Nadu
Pondicherry Medical Colleges offering DCH
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute – Pondicherry
- Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences and Research – Pondicherry Trust
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital – Pondicherry Trust Pondicherry
- Vinayaka Missions Medical College – Pondicherry
DCH colleges in Medical Colleges- Maharashtra
ACPM Medical College, Dhule
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed Univ Med. College & Hospital, Sangli
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune
Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur
Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Med Coll, Amravati
Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon
Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre, Nasik
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha
MGM Medical College, Aurangabad
Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
Padmashree Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Pune
Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai
Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Med Coll, Ahmednagar
Rural Medical College, Loni
Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/72177-11392 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.
Hope this article “Diploma in Child Health 2020″will be helpful for medical aspirants.
To know the complete admission process of DNB 2020 with cut off ,Click here.