ICAR AIEEA 2022 Admission & Counselling: ICAR AIEEA (All India Entrance Examinations) for Admission and counselling conducted by the National Test Agency also known as NTA for various PG and UG courses every year and in today’s post we are going to share all the information about ICAR AIEEA counselling & admission process 2022.
ICAR AIEEA Admission 2022
By reading this post, you will know,
- Important Dates for ICAR AIEEA Exam
- ICAR AIEEA Admission Procedure
- How to Apply for ICAR AIEEA
- ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2022 Process
- ICAR AIEEA Eligibility 2022 criteria
- ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern
- FAQ Section
Believe this article is going to be all in one informational post about ICAR AIEEA Counselling and admission that you find on the internet.
So with saying this, let’s get started!
Important Dates for ICAR AIEEA Admission Exam 2022
ICAR AIEEA Admission Exam and counselling Schedule 2022
|Online registration begins||20-07-2022|
|Last date of online registration||19-08-2022|
|Last date of successful fee deposit||19-08-2022(up to 11:50 pm)|
|Correction window open||21-08-2022 to 23-08-2022|
|Admit Card release date||one week before Exam|
|Exam Date||Will be announced Soon|
|ICAR 2022 Result Declaration||Click here to check result|
|Counselling Schedule last year||See from below images|
ICAR AIEEA Admission 2022 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read the give below instructions and fill the application form carefully.
- ICAR AIEEA 2022 application form are available soon in the month of July
- This application form can be filled in online mode only, offline form is not accepted.
- The last date to apply for this application form will be in the month of August
- First of all, students have to register themselves by filling in their basic details.
- Students have to deposit the application fee as mentioned below.
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Correction Facility will be provided later on for correction (if any).
- Students are supposed to fill the application form timely and keep it’s a printout for future use.
ICAR exam Application Fee:
- Students need to pay the application fee as per their number of course chosen.
- Form(Application) fee can be paid online through debit/credit card/UPI/Net Banking.
- Application Fee will be non-refundable if paid once.
The application fee is given below for UG and PG ICAR exam 2022 courses :
|Category||amount (In Rs.)|
|For UG Courses|
OBC-NCL & UPS/EWS
|For PG Courses|
|General/UR/OBC-NCL & UPS/EWS||1100/-|
ICAR AIEEA Admission 2022 Application Form Process
Online Registration: After clicking on the relevant link of registration, candidates need to enter his/her personal details, security pin, and password.
Apply the application form: After successful registration, applicants have to login again using a registered email ID. Login using these details and enter the prescribed data in the admission form.
Deposit application fee: The final step is to deposit the application fee. Applicants can deposit the payment through online mode via credit card/ debit card/ net banking/or bank challan.
ICAR 2022 Admission Process
There are mainly 5 steps that are to be followed to take admission through the ICAR exam:
Step 1: Fill the ICAR AIEEA Application Form
The first and most important step is to fill the ICAR application form in the online mode only. Keep in mind, that it will be submitted successfully after paying the described fee. As we have told above.
Step 2: Download AIEEA Admit Card
Applicants need to download their ICAR AIEEA 2022 admit card from the official website for the exam.
AIEEA admit card for UG and PG course admissions contain the details of the applicants and his/her roll number along with information on his/her exam time, date and center.
Step 3: Appear in ICAR AIEEA UG
ICAR entrance exam is of 150 minutes whereas the NEET UG exam is of 3.20 hours. Applicants are supposed to appear in the entrance examination as per the date, time and test center details mentioned on their admit card.
Step 4: Declaration of ICAR AIEEA Result
After successful conduction of the entrance examination, the authority will publish the result of ICAR on the official website. This result of the entrance examination would be available in terms of overall merit-rank and category rank obtained by the applicants.
Step 5: Appear for Counselling
All those applicants who qualify for the ICAR entrance examination can now participate in the counselling process and can take admission on the basis of their ICAR score.
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR exam 2022
ICAR AIEEA Eligibility criteria are mentioned below for the students for various courses:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India national.
- An Aadhaar card is mandatory except for Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya state candidates. Those who applied for an Aadhaar card and haven’t received it yet can enter the 16 digit number given on the enrollment slip.
For UG Courses:
- Age: Student’s age must be 16 years as on 31st August 2022.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed the 12th standard from a recognized board/university.
- Marks Required: students must have 50% marks in the 12th class if they belong to UR/OBC/UPS category and 40% marks for SC/ST/PC category students.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who will be appearing in their 10+2 level exams are also eligible to participate.
For PG Courses:
- Age: students must have minimum of 19 years of age as on 31st August 2022.
- Qualifying Exam: students must complete their education in the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. & A.H)/10+2+4/10+6/10+2+3.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have a minimum of 6.60/10,3.25/5,2.60/4 grade points if they belong to UR/OBC/UPS category. If students belong to SC/ST/PC category they must have minimum of 5.60/10, 2.75/5, 2.20/4 grade points.
- Appearing Candidates: Students who will be appearing in the final year of their qualifying exam are also eligible to participate
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Exam Pattern
ICAR AIEEA 2022 exam pattern is given below for the candidates of UG & PG courses.
For UG Courses:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted online -Computer Based Test.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture, Mathematics.
- Time Duration: Paper will be 150 minutes duration.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the examination.
- Language: Paper will be in Hindi and English.
- Total Questions: 150 questions are there in the examination.
- Maximum Marks: There will be 180*4=720 maximum marks in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates get 4 (four)marks for the correct answer of one MCQ.
- Negative Marking: Candidates will lose 1(one) mark of wrong MCQ answer. Candidates will neither get nor lose any mark for un attempted questions.
For PG Courses:
- Mode of Exam: Exam is conducted online -Computer Based Test.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions and cross-matching questions in the exam.
- Total Questions: There are 160 questions in the examination.
- Time Duration: The exam is 120 minutes duration.
- Total Marks: Paper will be of total 650 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Students will get 4 (four)marks for the correct answer of one MCQ and 5(five) marks for matching answer (1 mark for one pairing).
- Negative Marking: Candidates will lose 1(one) mark of wrong MCQ answer and 2(two) marks for each cross-matching sub-question. Students will neither get nor lose any mark for un-attempted answers.
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS. You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination. We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our YouTube channel by clicking here.
Share this Infographic:
Embed this infographic into your website- copy and paste the code below
<center><img src'https://getmbbsadmission.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/ICAR-AIEEA-1.png'><br /><a https://getmbbsadmission.com/icar-admission-counselling/'>ICAR AIEEA 2021: Know Exam Date, Admission & Counselling Procedure!</a></center>
FAQ: Most asked questions for ICAR AICEEA Admission 2022
It is an All India Entrance Examination which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for all those aspirants who are willing to make their career in agriculture and allied sciences. There are lots of programs at various levels like UG, PG and PhD. Like NEET UG this examination is conducted to fill 15% of seats in Bachelor’s degree programmes. Apart from that, on the basis of AIEEA UG aspirants are awarded “National Talent Scholarships in agriculture & allied science subjects (other than veterinary science) in agricultural universities and 15% seats in dairy technology at NDRI Karnal”, informs the official website.
In 2019, there were more than 2,35,000 applicants registered for the ICAR exam at the undergraduate level. If we talked about PG courses there were about 31,500 applicants.
The ICAR exam question paper is consists of questions from subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
So this exam is almost similar to the NEET UG exam. But if we talked about the difficulty level of questions paper, it is a little bit easier than NEET UG.
All questions of subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be almost same but in this exam some question will be asked related to Agriculture. And if we talked about difficulty level of questions paper, it is little bit easier than NEET UG .
ICAR entrance exam will consist of question paper in both English as well as Hindi language. And the paper Questions will be from subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture and Mathematics.
There are lots of options available after cracking ICAR examination, some of the popular courses are as follows:
-Community Science/ Home Science
-Food Nutrition and Dietetics
Click here to visit the official website and download the sample paper for ICAR examination.