Categories: Latest Updates

low budget medical colleges 2021

Today we will discuss about the low budget medical colleges 2021 .

Low budget medical colleges 2021

If you are looking for less fee /low budget medical colleges there are various options. But please ensure that state you are planning for is open state and allows other state students to take part in counseling and take admission on the basis of NEET UG score. Some of the most popular state where you can do counseling are as follows:

S.No. State Annual Fee(INR) Website for complete details
1 Chhattisgarh 6 to 6.5 Lacs
2 Kerala 7.65 to 16 Lacs
3 Karnataka 9.94 Lacs
4 Uttar Pradesh 10.40 to 12.82 Lacs
5 Bihar 8.50 Lacs
6 Haryana 12-18 Lacs
7 Telangana 11.5 Lacs
8 Andhra Pradesh 12 Lacs
9 Rajasthan 15-20 Lacs will be updated soon
10 West Bengal 18 Lacs

If we talked about last of apply its 25th February 2020.We wanted to make it clear That is why we have decided to inform you that “Registration open for low budget medical colleges of Kerala-India”.

Related Post

One thing we want to make clear that admission will be on the basis of NEET UG 2021 score only.

But Kerala state allows only those students to participate in its counselling who are registered with them.

All India Quota counselling 2021

All of you know that 15 % seats of all Govt. colleges are filled by All India Quota. Remaining 85 % seats are covered through state counselling. One more thing is that now Kerala is open state. Open state is that state which allows other states students to participate in counselling. And on the basis of their score they can get the admission.

Although there are only 15% seats which are open for all.

Note : Major reason for to join this state medical colleges is that fee is very nominal even for other state students .If we talked about fee per annum its around  6 Lakhs per annum. Here is the details of colleges and their respective fee-


Click here to visit official website and apply for the same.

Feel free to contact us  @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS. You can call us for any query and questions related to  NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.

You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.

If you are looking for more low budget medical colleges of India,click here.



This post was last modified on December 4, 2021 2:27 pm