Today we will discuss about MBBS Admission Abroad 2021.
MBBS Admission Abroad 2021
Here we will discuss need of DIRECT MBBS ADMISSION ABROAD 2021 .As all of us know that there are 16,14,777 medical aspirants registered for NEET UG 2021 .If we talked about number of MBBS seats in India 2021 ,are 89870.And number of medical colleges offering MBBS courses are 600.These colleges are including of Government , Semi Government ,ESI,AFMC ,Private and Deemed Medical University of India.
In NEET UG 2021 around 08 Lacs NEET UG aspirants from medical background will fight for these seats. In addition to this we know that MBBS fee in India is higher in comparison of below mentioned countries.
Note: Before selecting any abroad destination you must know about the latest norms. Click here to read complete details on official website of NMC.
Complete course detail is as follows
MBBS in Armenia – Top MBBS Colleges In Armenia
Country :Armenia Duration: 6 Yrs Total Fee(Approx.): 12 LAKH
1.Yerevan Haybusak University
2.University of TCM
3.St.Thereza Medical University
4.Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International University
MBBS in Ukraine – Admission & Top MBBS Colleges In Ukraine
Ukraine 6 Yrs 15 LAKH
MBBS in Ukraine or Medical Education in Ukraine is the best option for Indian students to study MCI approved medical programs at low-budget and low-cost medical colleges with very attractive fee structure. Ukraine lies in south-east Europe and is mainly composed of fertile black soil steppes. The country shares its borders with Belarus
The country has particularly a Constitutional Republic system of Government. Kiev is the capital of Ukraine and Hryvna is the currency of the country.
MBBS in Ukraine is very popular to study MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students.
Top medical universities of Ukraine
There are many top medical universities of Ukraine in cities like Lugansk and Donetsk and are in the top priority for Indian students studying who all want to study MBBS at low cost. However, MBBS colleges in Ukraine universities such as Kiev and Sumy Medical University are among the popular choices for the students of India. Overall, studying in Ukraine with a low MBBS fee in Ukraine is a good option for Indian students to study MCI approved medical programs at low-cost medical colleges with very attractive fee structure.
Ukraine offers MBBS with fewer fees in the world at some of the best colleges in Ukraine. Fees for MBBS in Ukraine is very economical for Indian students who want to study medicine in Ukraine and the cheapest medical university in Europe. The total fees for MBBS in Ukraine are much lower than Indian medical colleges.
Due to a low study in Ukraine cost, even though, there exists a wonderful Ukraine medical education center is what makes study in Ukraine for Indian students a wonderful option. Recently over the past few years, Ukraine has come up as one of the popular destination choices for Indian students and due to that more and more students want to study MBBS in Ukraine. Among Ukraine MBBS colleges the top MBBS university in Ukraine have a lower Ukraine medical college fees in comparison to India.
The cost of MBBS in Ukraine at medical colleges in Ukraine for Indian students who want to study medicine in Ukraine is very economical.
MBBS In Russia, Admission Process, Medical Colleges in Russia
Russia 6 Yrs 14 LAKH
Russia is rich in heritage, art, and culture. St. Petersburg is one of the most modern cities of Russia and is the 2nd largest city. It is also known as the cultural capital. Russia has welcomed thousands of students from all over the world every year who visit the country for education purpose. The country is open to students from all nationalities and encourages vast cultural diversity.
Medium of course
One of the best reasons to study in Russia is that most of the Russian Universities are listed in the top medical universities in the world in the field of Medicine, Engineering, and Management. Most of the courses are taught in English Medium which is an added advantage. Russia has the most college-level or higher graduates in terms of percentage of the population in the world. The entry to subsidized higher education is highly competitive.
As a result of great emphasis on science and technology, Russian medical education, mathematical, scientific, and aerospace research is generally of a high order. Russian Universities are extremely recognized and hence the student can work all over the world after completing their medical course.
The list of Universities
The list of Universities mentioned below are already listed under the Medical Council of India where students should go and pursue their MBBS course and the degree is valid all over the world and students can participate in the MCI screening test conducted in India every year. World Health Organization (WHO) is a globally acclaimed body under where all the medical colleges from all over the World are listed and work under the guidance and protocols of WHO.
Hence it is mandatory for every medical institute, university and colleges in India and abroad to be listed with WHO.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognized by major medical councils of the world.
- Affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Russian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Students are studying in a group of 8-10 students by one teacher.
- Every year many students from India and abroad go to Russia.
- All Universities of Russia are government university.
- Indian food or self-cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognized worldwide.
- The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in the first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt.
- Students and parents get many references for students already studying or passed out successfully.
- Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
- MCI Coaching in Universities
We at getting MBBS admission facilitate every student with the complete assistance of Personalized Counseling, University Selection, MCI Coaching in Universities, Step-by-step Admission Process, Career Counseling, Travel/ Visa Assistance and much more.We are constantly involved in every junction of the career for every student from counseling to convocation.
English Medium | 5.8 Years program | Lowest Package · MCI /WHO Recognized | Degree valid all over the world.
Georgia 6 Yrs 14 LAKH
Kyrgyzstan 6 Yrs 11 LAKH
Before Going to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, we should know about the beautiful country Kyrgyzstan which is located in the central part of Asia and follows a parliamentary republic system. Kyrgyz is the national language of the country. The country is divided into seven provinces, which consists of different districts and is administered by governors. Bishkek is the capital of the country.
The lowest cost medical programs for Indian students is available in Kyrgyzstan. At the total cost of below Rs. 11.00 Lacs including the fees structure and hostel accommodation. The Kyrgyzstan MBBS degree can be completed within 6 years.
The Indian students feel comfortable in Kyrgyzstan as the weather is very much similar to the colder cities in North India. The living cost is even slightly lesser than India. Indian students who want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan must definitely consider choosing a top university from the Kyrgyzstan medical university list. There is a very small list of MCI recognized medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan in compare to MBBS in Ukraine or MBBS in Russia. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is more economical for students who want to pursue their dream of becoming a doctor and pursue their career MBBS in abroad. The MBBS fee in Kyrgyzstan is very low and very much affordable to the Indian students and is also considered to be one of the few countries which offer the cheapest MBBS Education in the world.
The main religion is Islam of the people of Kyrgyzstan. However, people follow the Russian culture. It culturally accepts Indian students and students from all the religion. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is getting popular every year. Studying at any top MBBS college in Kyrgyzstan would assure students with a brilliant medical career. Kyrgyzstan MBBS degree in India is very valuable. However, it is important to study at the oldest and top-ranked Kyrgyzstan medical college i.e– Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy. This university is based in the capital city of Bishkek.
MBBS in Philippines , Admission Fees & Medical Colleges in Philippines
Philippines 6 Yrs 15 LAKH
MBBS in the Philippines is very popular among Indian students and students don’t have to study any additional language like in China or Russia because the Philippines is an English speaking country. More than 95% of the people of the Philippines speak the English language. The various universities in the Philippines are now very well recognized by MCI.
Due to the language and climate comfort Indian students have started going to the Medical universities in the Philippines. MBBS fees in. Philippines medical college fees would range starts anywhere between 11-18 lakh and goes up to 30 lakhs. MBBS in Philippines is one of the best and most preferred locations for Indian students.
As studying in Philippines provide students with the right blend of theoretical and practical education which enables the students to become successful doctors in the future. Universities such as AMA School of Medicine, Our Lady of Fatima University, University of Perpetual Help are best for Indian students. MBBS in Philippines fees comes in the range between ₹15-25 lakh for the above-mentioned colleges.
Fees play a very important role when it comes to studying MBBS in abroad. However, one should see this as an investment in their future and as an expense studying in the Philippines is a bit expensive as compared to MBBS in Russia, MBBS in Ukraine or any other European country.
Low budget college
If you are looking for a low budget college with very low fees, then the Philippines is not for you as such colleges do not provide quality education and have poor infrastructure. The student will have to make lots of adjustments such as learning a completely new local language, living in extreme tough climatic conditions, get a very average education, no practical exposure, no Indian food, etc.
Therefore, selecting a college with very low fees might seem fancy at first but is filled with many disadvantages.
Top medical colleges in Philippines
|College Name||Total Fees in ₹ (Approx.)|
|AMA School of Medicine, Makati Campus, Metro Manila||15,62,500|
|University of Perpetual Help||18,12,500|
|Angeles University Foundation||20,15,000|
|Our Lady of Fatima University||23,14,000|
Medical School Foundation
The fees for medical colleges for MBBS in Philippine is affordable for Indian students. The quality of education is of the highest order in medical colleges in the Philippines. It is the perfect Return on Investment.
7.China 6 Yrs 14 LAKH
8.Poland 6 Yrs 48 LAKH
9.Nepal 6 Yrs 42 LAKH
MBBS Colleges in Nepal is now second next popular option for all those Indian students who are willing to do MBBS in India but due to their low budget can not take admission in India.
STUDYING MBBS IN NEPAL
MBBS Colleges in Nepal is now second next popular option for all those Indian students who are willing to do MBBS.
This is very easy to take admission in Nepal Medical Colleges ,Nepal Medical College fees is also very affordable to Indian students. Culture of Nepal is almost similar to India ,this is also one of the reason that MBBS in Nepal for Indian students becomes a suitable choice.
REASONS FOR DOING MBBS IN NEPAL
- Most of colleges offering MBBS in Nepal are MCI recognized.
- As far as climate is concerned ,it is similar to India .
- Quality of education of MBBS in Nepal is also very good.
- Another benefit is the affordable MBBS Course fees in Nepal.
- Syllabus of MBBS course in Nepal and MBBS in India is almost similar.
- The living cost for all those Indians who are doing MBBS in Nepal is very affordable, it is perfectly suitable for the Indian Middle Class.
- As it is very near to India so the travel time as well fare is also very nominal.
- The food in Nepal is quite similar to Indian cuisine. Students hardly notice the change of Nations, when it comes to food.
MCI APPROVED MEDICAL COLLEGES IN NEPAL
Medical Colleges in Nepal under Kathmandu University
1. Manipal College of Medical Sciences Pokhara
2. College of Medical Sciences Bharatpur
3. Nepalgunj Medical College Nepalgunj
4. Kathmandu Medical College Kathmandu
5. Nepal Medical College Kathmandu
6. Nobel Medical College Biratnagar
7. Lumbini Medical College Palpa
8. Birat Medical College Biratnagar
9. Devdaha Medical College Lumbini
10. Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences
Medical Colleges in Nepal under TRIBHUVAN University
1. National Medical College Birgunj
2. Universal College of Medical Sciences Bhairahawa
3. Janaki Medical College Janakpur
4. KIST Medical College Patan
5. Chitwan Medical College Bharatpur
6. Gandaki Medical College Pokhara
ADMISSION CRITERIA TO MBBS IN NEPAL
Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal must fulfill the below mentioned MBBS eligibility criteria in order to secure MBBS seat.
- To pursue MBBS in Nepal, the candidate must have completed 17 years of age by 31st of December of the admission year.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent, with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects and he/she must have passed in all these subjects, securing not less than 50% of marks in each subject and also obtain an aggregate of 50% overall.
- The candidate must secure qualifying marks in MBBS Entrance Exams conducted by various Universities in Nepal.
- Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal must submit Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Mauritius 6 Yrs 34 LAKH
For admission guidance in MD/MS/PG diploma/MBBS in Stray Vacancy Round by Deemed/Central Universities 2019 please call @8826861147.
You can also VISIT our youtube Channel Get MBBS Admission for MBBS Admission related query.