Today we will discuss about MBBS Admission Nepal 2021.
MBBS Colleges in Nepal is now second next popular option for all those Indian students who are willing to do MBBS.
This is very easy to take admission in Nepal Medical Colleges ,Nepal Medical College fees is also very affordable to Indian students.
Culture of Nepal is almost similar to India ,this is also one of the reason that MBBS in Nepal for Indian students becomes a suitable choice.
1. Manipal College of Medical Sciences Pokhara
2. College of Medical Sciences Bharatpur
3. Nepalgunj Medical College Nepalgunj
4. Kathmandu Medical College Kathmandu
5. Nepal Medical College Kathmandu
6. Nobel Medical College Biratnagar
8. Birat Medical College Biratnagar
9. Devdaha Medical College Lumbini
10. Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences
1. National Medical College Birgunj
2. Universal College of Medical Sciences Bhairahawa
3. Janaki Medical College Janakpur
4. KIST Medical College Patan
5. Chitwan Medical College Bharatpur
6. Gandaki Medical College Pokhara
Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal must fulfill the below mentioned MBBS eligibility criteria in order to secure MBBS seat.
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.
If we are interested in taking admission in Kazakhstan, click here.
Hope this article -MBBS Admission Nepal 2021 -will be helpful for all medical aspirants who are looking for MBBS admission in Nepal.
For all those Indian students who are having low budget can prefer MBBS In Nepal over MBBS in India. As the fee for MBBS In Nepal colleges/Universities is very nominal /affordable. Another benefit is that Syllabus and culture is exactly same in Nepal. Some MBBS in Nepal Medical College provide Installment options too.
The climate of Nepal is quite conducive.
The food in Nepal is quite similar to Indian cuisine. Students hardly notice the change of Nations, when it comes to food.
Another good thing is the proximity of Nepal to India. Students can travel to and fro, when needed and that too, without spending much.
The MBBS course in Nepal have similar pattern and syllabus with the Indian MBBS. Consequently, the ratio of passing the MCI Screening test among the students of any MBBS college in Nepal is very high.
The Universities of Nepal are known for the quality of education. The country also has autonomous Medical colleges in Nepal for MBBS.
The cost of living in Nepal is less than India and therefore, it is perfectly suitable for the Indian Middle Class students.