Today we will discuss about NEET PG Counselling 2021 schedule. MCC has released NEET PG counselling schedule for MD,MS,Diploma & DNB today.
NEET PG Counselling 2021 Revised schedule
NEET PG 2021 Counseling is programmed on all India basis by the MCC for all India 50% quota seats. The admissions will be only allowed on fulfilment of all eligibility in order to get admission followed by the counseling. Every state/UT/Institutions will publish merit list(s) for the admission in 50% state quota seats. Counseling for admission in the State Quota seats will be conducted by the concerned authorities of the State/UT.
As we know that counselling schedule will be released after declaration of NEET PG 2021 result .And result is expected by Mid October, 2021.
Meanwhile have a look on this year counselling schedule 2021.
Good part is that ,this year Round 1 ,Round 2 and mop up round schedule was declared at the beginning but it is on hold due to court orders.
So NEET PG 2021 revised COUNSELLING schedule will be released very soon.
Stray vacancy round counselling schedule 2021 will be available later on.
Here is NEET PG stray vacancy counselling schedule of 2020 and 2021.
NEET PG 2021 Counselling Revised Schedule
Here, we are providing dates of NEET PG 2021 counselling for 50% All India Quota & Deemed and Central University which was issued earlier and going to be revised soon(in the beginning of January).
We will upload the revised NEET PG Medical counselling schedule 2021 as soon as it will be released by the concerned authority.
NEET PG Round 1 Counselling
- NEET PG Exam Date: September 11, 2021
- Result Date NEET PG 2021 : September 28, 2021
- NEET PG 2021 Rank Card available: October 11, 2021
- Verification of Seat Matrix by college for Round 1: January 7 -January 10, 2022
- Registration for AIQ Counseling of NEET PG 2021 (Round 1): January 12 -January 17, 2022(12 Noon)
- Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking – Round 1:January 13 -January 17, 2022(11:55 PM)
- Verification of Internal candidates by respective college- January 18 -January 19, 2022
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 1: January 20 -January 21, 2022
- NEET PG 2021 Counseling Result – January 22 ,2022
- Reporting at the allocated medical college after the first round: January 23 -January 28, 2022
Click here to verify it from official website of MCC.
NEET PG Round 2 Counselling
- Verification of Seat Matrix by college for Round 2: February 1 -February 10, 2022
- Registration for AIQ Counseling of NEET PG 2021(Round 2): February 3 –February 7, 2022(12 Noon)
- Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking – Round 2: February 4-February 7, 2022(11:55 PM)
- Verification of Internal candidates by respective college- February 8 -February 9, 2022
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 1: February 10 –February 11, 2022
- NEET PG 2021 Counseling Result – February 12,2022
- Reporting at the allocated medical college after the first round: February 13 –February 19, 2022
NEET PG mop up Round Counselling
- Verification of Seat Matrix by college for MOP UP Round : February 22 -February 23, 2022
- Registration for AIQ Counseling of NEET PG 2022: February 24 –February 28, 2022(12 Noon)
- Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking : February 25-February 28, 2022(11:55 PM)
- Verification of Internal candidates by respective college- March 1 to March 2 , 2022
- Seat Allotment Process – Mop up Round : March 3 to March 4 , 2022
- NEET PG 2021 Counseling Result – March 5 , 2022
- Reporting at the allocated medical college after mop up round: March 6 to March 10, 2022
Stray vacancy Round Counselling NEET PG
- This round of counselling will be conducted only if there are any seat vacant
- No fresh Registration
- chances for offline
- Seat Allotment Process – Stray vacancy Round : March 11, 2022
- NEET PG 2021 Counseling Result – March 12, 2022
- Reporting at the allocated medical college after mop up round: March 13 to March 16, 2022
NEET PG 2021 Counseling Procedure
The counseling procedure will be completed after following steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit to the official website link
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Register yourself for the counseling.
- Candidates should remember the password that they have created at the time of registration.
- Pay the counseling fee, i.e. Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
- Candidates also have to pay the tuition fee which is refunded if no seats will be allotted to the candidates. The tuition fees are:
- For AIQ/Central University UR candidates: Rs. 25000
- candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PH: Rs. 10,000
- For all Deemed medical colleges: Rs 2,00,000
Step 2: Choice Filling
- After online registration, candidates have to fill in their choice of subjects and Institutions/colleges in order of preference.
- Once the choice is filled in, it can be modified before locking it.
- During the choice locking period, it is necessary to lock the choices to get a print of your submitted choices.
- If the candidate does not lock the choice submitted by them, submitted choices by them will be automatically locked.
- Take a print of the filled choices for future use.
- You can fill as many choices as per your preferences.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- After choice filling, the seat allotment process will commence
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled choices, availability of seats, category, etc.
- The result will be declared on last week of June 2021 (For Round 1).
Step 4: Reporting
Candidates allotted seats will be required to join the allotted college/course within given time limit.
After last date, no admission will be allowed.
State Quota Merit List
The seats in state quota or in the deemed/private universities will be filled on the basis of NEET PG 2021 result. While preparing the merit list the aspirants from the state quota, many perimeters will be taken into consideration such as number of seats, reserve category, subcategory, final eligibility, state category rank, and other reservation policies.
On the basis of this merit list by all State/UT/Institutions, the final merit list will be published on the official website of the state. There is no reservation policy for offering admissions. The seats will, however, be reserved for some categories.
Some seats have been reserved for EWS category also.
State wise PG medical counselling Process and official website 2021
NEET PG 2021 Important Points to Remember
There are three rounds of counseling for Deemed and Central Universities followed by one Final Mop Up round at the college Level for stray vacancies if any.
From 2018 onwards, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana students are also eligible for All India Quota Counseling.
But still students of J & K are not eligible for All India Quota.
Aspirants, who have not registered for Round 1 can also do registration for Round 2.
If applicants apply for both AIQ and for Deemed University, they have to pay only the higher fee i.e. of Deemed University Rs. 205000.
In case, a student has been allotted a seat during the Round 1, he/she is supposed to join allotted institution/college and complete the admission process , only then candidate can exercise an option to upgrade his/her seat in next round (2nd Round).
Documents Required at the time of admission in college:
Aspirants are advised not to forget bringing the following documents in original on the day of admission.
- One year Internship Certificate(Must be completed on or before June 30,2021)
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- NEET PG 2021 Result/Rank Letter
- NEET PG 2021 Admit Card
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council
Minimum Qualifying Percentile
NEET PG cut off marks 2021,2020,2019 for MD MS DNB
|Category||Cutoff marks||Cutoff marks||Revised
|Cutoff marks|| Revised
|Open Category (UR/EWS)||340||366||275||302|
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS. You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.
Frequently asked Question related to PG Medical counselling
Question: Is there any seat reservation for ESIC applicants in PG medical course ?
Ans: There is no reservation in PG medical courses for ESIC applicants.
Question: How can we do reporting at the allotted college ?
Ans: At least in this session (2021) reporting can be done through online as well as offline mode. ClickClick here to see the details.
Question: Is it possible to change the category from Indian to NRI after PG medical round 1 ?
Ans: Yes, mcc have allowed to change the category from Indian to NRI after PG medical round 1 .
Question: How many choice we can fill at the most ?
Ans: There is no limit ,you can fill as many as choices available in the list.
Question: What we have to do in case if there is minor change in mother/father’s name ?
Ans:If there is a discrepancy in spelling in documents candidate must carry proof that the documents belong to the same person, in form of an affidavit/undertaking.
Question: Whether we have to upload documents at the time of counselling ?
Ans: No, there is no need to upload documents at the time of counselling .
Question: Is it compulsory to lock the choices ?
Ans: Although on the last date of registration ,all choices will be locked automatically still it will be better if you lock your choices and take printout.
Question: What is the best way to deposit the counselling fee ?
Ans: Although Counselling fee can be paid using credit card/net banking or even debit card,yet best way is by using Net banking.