Categories: Latest Updates

new pg seats added in Madhya Pradesh

803 new Medical PG (MD/MS) seats in Madhya Pradesh  for session 2020-21.

The Technical evaluation committee of Ministry of Health and Family welfare have clear the nod to increase more than 800 seats in five Govt. medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh.

It is really a very good news for all medical aspirants willing to do Medical PG.

Related Post

This will help several hundred students of not only Madhya Pradesh but also of All India Level.

As all of you know that 50% seats in Govt. colleges are reserved for All India Quota.

Similarly there is  good news  for all those medical students who have completed  their MBBS and are willing to do medical PG from Rajasthan.

Rajasthan Govt. have also get approval for around 960 additional seats in medical PG for session 2020-21.

To read in details click here.


According to chief secretary of Medical Education department ,Shiv Shekhar Shukla name of the Colleges where these seats will be increased are as follows:

Netaji Subhash Medical College Jabalpur 85 seats

Shyam Shah Medical College,Rewa 88

Gaj Raja Medical College Gwalior 91

Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore 169

Bundel Khand Medical College Sagar 85

Gandhi Medical College ,Bhopal 285

According to reports there will be around 522 crores will be the cost .

Out of this huge amount 60 % will be borne by central Govt. and remaining 40 % by state Govt.

Hope this article “new pg seats added in Madhya Pradesh” will be helpful for you.

Question : What is the official website of Madhya Pradesh PG medical admissions  2020 ?

Answer: Click here to visit official website of Madhya Pradesh PG medical admissions 2020.

Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.You can call us for any query and questions related to  NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.

You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.


This post was last modified on October 16, 2020 3:58 pm