On the request of NEET PG aspirants today we will discuss about ‘Documents required for NEET PG admission’.
NEET PG Counselling 2020
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is the responsible body for allotment of seats in medical colleges of India. These seat are undergraduate(MBBS,BAMS,BUMS,BHMS), postgraduate (MD/MS/PG diploma)and super-specialty medical and dental courses in government,Semi Govt. ,private medical colleges and deemed universities and central universities. MCC conducts the online counselling on the basis of the sudentst’s score in NEET 2020.
NEET PG Counselling 2020 – Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) conducts NEET PG 2020 counselling. The counselling is conducted to give admission to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG qualified candidates. NEET PG is conducted for admission to MD/MS/ and Post Graduate Diploma courses. Those who have qualified the exam are eligible to apply for Counselling. To appear, candidates are required to register themselves through MCC official website . Those who are allotted seats have to report to the allotted institute along with the mandatory documents. Read the complete article to see the detail about the eligibility, counselling process, rounds of counselling etc.
Registration for counselling and choice filling of subjects and institutions can be done online from anywhere. There is no upper limit of choices so medical aspirants can fill as many choices as they wish. We are giving you the tentative schedule on the previous year counselling 2019-20
|NEET PG Counselling 2020||Dates (Tentative)|
|Registration for Round 1 counselling starts from||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Choice Filling/ Locking starts from||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Seat Allotment||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Round 1 Result||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Registration for Round 2 counselling starts from||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Choice Filling/ Locking starts from||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Seat Allotment||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Round 2 Result||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Registration for Mop-Up round starts from||2nd week of May 2020|
|Choice Filling/ Locking starts from||2nd week of May 2020|
|Seat Allotment||3rd week of May 2020|
|Mop-Up Result||3rd week of May 2020|
Number of rounds for NEET PG 2020 Counselling
To understand the whole counselling we must understood types of counselling
If we talk about number of counselling ,it is of two types
1.All India Level counselling
2.State level counselling
Basically there are only two rounds of Counselling conducted by MCC .After that if seat remains vacant, it is transferred to the concerned institute.
NEET PG 2020 Counselling
MCC conducts the counselling for the following institutions.
- 50 % All India Quota seats for all State Govt. medical/dental colleges/institutes, except state of Jammu and Kashmir as per merit of PG NEET 2019.
- For all PG seats of the Deemed Universities as per merit of PG NEET 2019.
50 % institutional quota seats for Central Universities of Delhi University, Aligarh Muslim University, and Banaras Hindu University.
PG counseling for institutes of Armed Forces Medical Services.
The state Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and Telengana are also participating in online counseling of All India Quota.
Candidates can read the process of online allotment and what each round offers from the below mentioned.
It is the most important round for counselling.Due to little bit of negligence some times good scorer could not get seat in good college.
- This round includes the payment of Registration fee (Non-Refundable) and counselling fee (Refundable).
- Choice Filling – Exercising and Locking of subjects and institutions. As candidate can make any number of choices so they are advises to fill maximum number of choices as per their preference.
Before proceeding further we must know who can participate in second round.
It is the second main round for counselling registration for those candidates who have not registered in Round one or have not reported in Round one.
- all those Candidates to whom seat is not allotted in Round one need not to register again. They just have to do the choice filling again.
- To whom seats are allotted have to report to the allotted institute and complete all the admission formalities.
Mop Up Round:
It includes fresh registration of candidates including those who registered in Round 1 and exited and those who registered in Round two and exited with Forfeiture of fees.
- Candidates who are registered in Round one and Round two need not to register again for Mop Up round.
- Fresh choice filling of subjects and institutions has to be done in Mop Up round.
- Candidates, if allotted seat, have to report to the allotted institution as per the schedule and complete the admission formalities.
Note: Candidates who have joined and taken admission in Round-two of AIQ/ Deemed/ Central Universities are not eligible to participate in Mop Up Round.
Final Stray Vacancy Round: It is to be conducted by the Deemed/ Central Universities/ ESIC.
- There will be no Fresh Registration of Candidates in Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Registration can be done online in beginning of first round, second round and mop up round. After that, no registration facility is available for any candidate in any circumstances.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG 2020 Counselling
Eligibility standard for applying to PG courses on the basis of NEET PG 2019 is given in the table below.
|SC/ST/OBC(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PWD||45th Percentile|
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Procedure
To know the counselling process, read the below given easy 5 steps.
Step 1: Registration – Candidate are supposed to do online registration on official website required to register online at official website of mcc.nic.in. For register, candidates have to enter their NEET roll no., , candidate’s name, parent’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, and security code.
S 2: Verification of the mobile number – To complete the registration, an OTP is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. This is done to verify the candidate’s mobile number for all the future communication .As all further communication will be done via SMS.
Step 3: Submission of Choices – Here, candidates have to fill maximum number of choices and and lock their choices.
S 4: Seat Allotment Round one – As per merit/rank obtained in NEET PG 2020, and seat preference, the seat allotment is done and published online at the official website of MCC.
Step 5: Seat Allotment Round two – After the Round one ends, fresh registration for Round two starts and the same process is repeated for the seat allotment.
Procedure for Registration in NEET PG 2020 Counselling?
To do the registration a medical aspirants must follow the given steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on the “New Registration” button.
Step 2: Now, enter the details required such as Testing ID/Confirmation Number, Application Number/Testing ID, candidate’s name, & Date of Birth.
S 3: Now, enter the password as per the password policy shown during the New User Registration process. Kindly remember the password for completing the registration process smoothly.
Step 4: Now, click on the submit button. In doing so, registration slip will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Candidate is registered successfully and can proceed to choice filling and locking.
Details Required for NEET PG 2020 Counselling Registration
The following details are needed for NEET PG 2020 Counselling registration.
- Roll No.
- Confirmation Number
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Note: All these details (except mobile number and email ID) are provided in the NEET PG 2020 admit card. Therefore, candidates must keep the admit card handy at the time of NEET PG 2020 registration.
Documents required for NEET PG admission
Candidates are required to keep the following documents at the time of visiting allotted Medical/Dental College.
Students are advised to keep four set of photocopy with original set of documents.
- Admit Card of NEET PG 2020
- All Marksheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Result or Rank card
- Internship Completion Certificate on or before 31st March of the year of admission
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Counsel. Provision Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where the candidate is undergoing internship land likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- Date of Birth proof
- Any photo ID proof
- SC/ST/OBC/ PH certificate (caste certificate not older than six month old) non creamy lelel )
- EWS certificate(if any)
- college level certificate
- attempt examination certificates of all examination
- affidavit of name change (if any)
- migration certificate
- fitness certificate
- education gap certificate(self declaration)
- 10th certificate
- 12th certificate
Documents required for NRI quota admission inNEET PG admission
The following conditions are required to be met by the candidates applying for change of their
category (Indian/Others to NRI):-
- 1) Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer)
2) Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon’ble Supreme Court
of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017
(CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of
3) Affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate
4) Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate)
5) NEET Score Card of the candidate.
NEET PG 2020 Choice Filling
As soon as student get registered, candidates are given choice filling facility. In this, choices for subject and college is made. Candidate can fill as many choices as he/she wish. Choice filling can be done online from anywhere. Candidate must do the choice filling as per their preferences as they will be allotted institute accordingly.
When candidate will login after registration, he/she has to click on the “Choice Filling” button. Thereafter, on the left side of the screen, candidate will be able to see the choices available. On clicking the “Plus” button for the preferred choice, it will move from left side of the page to the right side of the page. Click on “Save” button to continue and confirm the selected choices.
Participating Institutes in NEET UG 2020 Counselling.There are total number of 539 medical institutes and 172 dental institutes that participate in NEET UG 2020 Counselling.