As we know NEET PG 2021 is scheduled on September 11,2021 and every medical aspirants wanted to know about NEET PG seat matrix before going to take part in counselling process.
If NEET PG exam is conducted on scheduled date then result will be available before 15th October 2021.
NEET PG Medical (MD MS Diploma) 2021 state wise seat matrix
|State-wise Number of Medical Colleges &|
|PG MD/MS/Diploma seats in India 2021|
|2||A & N Islands||1||0|
|8||D& N Haveli||1||0|
|14||Jammu & Kashmir||9||568|
Click here to see the list of Top 10 medical courses after MBBS .
If we talked about 2021 Number of MD +MS +MCH +DM+ Diploma are around 42720
These seats are tentative and we are very much sure that at least 25 % more seats will be added for coming session.
|Branch||Uttar Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh||Maharashtra||Karnataka||Punjab||Bihar||Andhra Pradesh|
|MS-OBS & Gynae||156||93||336||236||36||43||169|
|MD-T B & Chest||54||137||63||36||14||00||69|
To know the state wise bond and stipend of medical colleges in India ,Click here.
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS. You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.
NEET PG 2021 Counseling Schedule-Tentative
Here, we are providing dates of NEET PG 2021 counseling for 50% All India Quota & Deemed and Central
- NEET PG Exam Date: September 11, 2021
- Result Date NEET PG 2021 : before October 15, 2021 click here to check the result.
- NEET PG 2021 Rank Card available: October 15, 2021
- Registration for AIQ Counseling of NEET PG 2021 (Round 1): October 20 – October 25, 2021
- Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking – Round 1: October 20 – October 25, 2021
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 1: October 26-27, 2021
- NEET PG 20201Counseling Result – Round 1(Expected): October 28, 2021
- Reporting at the allocated medical college after the first round: October 29, 2021 to November 3, 2021
- Registration for AIQ Counseling of NEET PG 2021 (Round 2): November 5-8, 2021
- Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking – Round 2: November 5-8, 2021
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 2:November 9-10, 2021
- NEET PG 2021 Counseling Result – Round 2: November 11, 2021
- Reporting at the allocated medical college after second round: November 12-16, 2021
- Transfer of seats to State Quota: November 18, 2021
- After this step for remaining seats, counselling will be done by respective state counselling authority.
Hope this article “NEET PG seat matrix” will be helpful for you.
To know the complete counselling process of NEET PG 2021 ,click here.