As we know NEET PG 2021 is scheduled on September 11,2021 and every medical aspirants wanted to know about NEET PG seat matrix before going to take part in counselling process.
NEET PG seat matrix
If NEET PG exam is conducted on scheduled date then result will be available before September 30, 2021.
NEET PG Medical (MD MS Diploma) 2021 state wise seat matrix
|State-wise Number of Medical Colleges &|
|PG MD/MS/Diploma seats in India 2021|
|2||A & N Islands||1||0|
|8||D& N Haveli||1||0|
|14||Jammu & Kashmir||9||568|
Click here to see the list of Top 10 PG medical courses after MBBS on the basis of NEET PG .
If we talked about 2021 Number of MD +MS +MCH +DM+ Diploma are around 42720
These seats are tentative and we are very much sure that at least 25 % more seats will be added for coming session.
|Branch||Uttar Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh||Maharashtra||Karnataka||Punjab||Bihar||Andhra Pradesh|
|MS-OBS & Gynae||156||93||336||236||36||43||169|
|MD-T B & Chest||54||137||63||36||14||00||69|
To know the state wise bond and stipend of medical colleges in India ,Click here.
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS. You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.
NEET PG 2021 Counselling Schedule-Tentative
Here, we are providing dates of NEET PG 2021 counselling for 50% All India Quota & Deemed and Central
- NEET PG Exam Date: September 11, 2021
- Result Date NEET PG 2021 : before September 30, 2021 click here to check the result.
- NEET PG 2021 Rank Card available: October 1-5, 2021
- Registration for AIQ Counselling of NEET PG 2021 (Round 1): October 8 – October 15, 2021
- Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking – Round 1: October 8 – October 15, 2021
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 1: October 16-17, 2021
- NEET PG 20201 Counseling Result – Round 1(Expected): October 18, 2021
- Reporting at the allocated medical college after the first round: October 19 – October 25, 2021
- Registration for AIQ Counseling of NEET PG 2021 (Round 2): November 5, 2021 to November 10, 2021
- Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking – Round 2:November 5, 2021 to November 10, 2021
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 2:November 11-12, 2021
- NEET PG 2021 Counseling Result – Round 2: November 13, 2021
- Reporting at the allocated medical college after second round: November 14-18, 2021
- Transfer of seats to State Quota: November 19, 2021
- After this step for remaining seats, counselling will be done by respective state counselling authority.
Hope this article “NEET PG seat matrix” will be helpful for you.
To know the complete counselling process of NEET PG 2021 ,click here.