Today we will discuss about NEET PG Counselling 2020 schedule.
Mop up round and stray vacancy round counselling schedule 2020 is available now.
PG medical Second round final result will be available after 6 pm on June 15,2020.Click here to see the result.
NEET PG Counselling 2020
NEET PG 2020 Counseling is programmed on all India basis by the MCC for all India 50% quota seats. The admissions will be only allowed on fulfillment of all eligibility in order to get admission followed by the counseling. Every state/UT/Institutions will publish merit list(s) for the admission in 50% state quota seats. Counseling for admission in the State Quota seats will be conducted by the concerned authorities of the State/UT.
Important notice regarding “reset buestion
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Dates
Here, we are providing dates of NEET PG 2020 counseling for 50% All India Quota & Deemed and Central University.
- NEET PG Exam Date: January 5, 2020
- Result Date NEET PG 2020 : January 31, 2020
- NEET PG 2020 Rank Card available: February 15, 2020
- 2020 NEET PG All India Merit List: February 16, 2020
- NEET PG AIQ Scorecard: February 26, 2020
- Registration for AIQ Counseling of NEET PG 2020 (Round 1): March 12 – March 22, 2020
- Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking – Round 1: March 16 – March 24, 2020
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 1: March 25 – March 26, 2020
- NEET PG 2020 Counseling Result – Round 1(Expected): April 10, 2020
- Reporting at the allocated medical college after the first round: April 10, 2020 to April 20, 2020
Last date of resignation extended for All India Quota joined candidates from Round 1 seat of PG Counselling 2020 has been further extended till 5 pm of 23rd May 2020.
Click here to verify it from official website of MCC.
Now it is further extended to June 1,2020.
- Registration for AIQ Counseling of NEET PG 2020 (Round 2):April 22 – April 24, 2020
- NEET PG Round 2 counselling Schedule 2020
- Round 2-Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) & Locking :June 3,2020 to June 9,2020
- Now applicants do choice filling and locking by June 12,2020 (10 pm )
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 2:June 12,2020 to June 13,2020
- NEET PG 2020 Counseling Result – Round 2: June 14,2020
- Click here to download the result of Deemed medical colleges in Round 2.
- To download the result of All Govt. medical colleges click here.
- Click here to download the result of all central universities in round 2.
- Reporting at the allocated medical college after second round: June 15,2020 to June 22,2020
- Transfer of seats to State Quota: Updated soon
NEET PG Counseling Procedure
The counseling procedure will be completed after following steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit to the official website link
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Register yourself for the counseling.
- Candidates should remember the password that they have created at the time of registration.
- Pay the counseling fee, i.e. Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
- Candidates also have to pay the tution fee which is refunded if no seats will be allotted to the candidates. The tution fees are:
- For AIQ/Central University UR candidates: Rs. 25000.
- candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PH: Rs. 10,000.
- For Deemed: Rs 2,00,000
Step 2: Choice Filling
- After online registration, candidates have to fill in their choice of subjects and Institutions/colleges in order of preference.
- Once the choice is filled in, it can be modified before locking it.
- During the choice locking period, it is necessary to lock the choices to get a print of your submitted choices.
- If the candidate does not lock the choice submitted by them, submitted choices by them will be automatically locked.
- Take a print of the filled choices for future use.
- You can fill as many choices as per your preferences.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- After choice filling, the seat allotment process will commence
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled choices, availability of seats, category, etc.
- The result will be declared on last week of March 25,2020 (For Round 1).
Step 4: Reporting
Candidates allotted seats will be required to join the allotted college/course within given time limit.
After last date, no admission will be allowed.
State Quota Merit List
The seats in state quota or in the deemed/private universities will be filled on the basis of NEET PG 2020 result. While preparing the merit list the aspirants from the state quota, many perimeters will be taken into consideration such as number of seats,reserve category, subcategory, final eligibility, state category rank, and other reservation policies.
On the basis of this merit list by all State/UT/Institutions, the final merit list will be published on the official website of the state. There is no reservation policy for offering admissions. The seats will, however, be reserved for some categories.
Some seats have been reserved for EWS category also.
State PG medical counselling Process
NEET PG 2020 Important Points to Remember
There are three rounds of counseling for Deemed and Central Universities followed by one Final Mop Up round at the college Level for stray vacancies if any.
From 2018 onwards, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana students are also eligible for All India Quota Counseling.
But still students of J & K are not eligible for All India Quota.
Aspirants, who have not registered for Round 1 can also do registration for Round 2.
If applicants apply for both AIQ and for Deemed University, they have to pay only the higher fee i.e. of Deemed University Rs. 205000.
In case, a student has been allotted a seat during the Round 1, he/she is supposed to join allotted institution/college and complete the admission process , only then candidate can exercise an option to upgrade his/her seat in next round (2nd Round).
Documents Required at the time of admission in college:
Aspirants are advised not to forget bringing the following documents in original on the day of admission.
- One year Internship Certificate(Must be completed on or before March 31,2020)
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- NEET PG 2020 Result/Rank Letter
- NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council
Minimum Qualifying Percentile
NEET PG cut off marks reduced 2020 for MD and MS
|General Category (UR/EWS)||275||366||340|
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||230||319||295|
Frequently asked Question
Question: What is the best way to deposit the counselling fee ?
Ans: Although Counselling fee can be paid using credit card/net banking or even debit card,yet best way is by using Net banking.
Question: Is it compulsory to lock the choices ?
Ans: Although on the last date of registration ,all choices will be locked automatically still it will be better if you lock your choices and take printout.
Question: Whether we have to upload documents at the time of counselling ?
Ans: No, there is no need to upload documents at the time of counselling .
Question: What we have to do in case if there is minor change in mother/father’s name ?
Ans:If there is a discrepancy in spelling in documents candidate must carry proof that the documents belong to the same person, in form of an affidavit/undertaking.
Question: How many choice we can fill at the most ?
Ans: There is no limit ,you can fill as many as choices available in the list.
Question: Is it possible to change the category from Indian to NRI after PG medical round 1 ?
Ans: Yes, mcc have allowed to change the category from Indian to NRI after PG medical round 1 .
Question: How can we do reporting at the allotted college ?
Ans: At least in this session (2020-21) reporting can be done through online as well as offline mode.Click here to see the details.
Question: Is there any seat reservation for ESIC applicants in PG medical courses ?
Ans: There is no reservation in PG medical courses for ESIC applicants.
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.