In this article we will discuss about “Govt MBBS seats vacant 2021”.Read this article till end to know no. of MBBS seats vacant in govt./Deemed medical colleges after Secound round of Counselling.

Govt MBBS seats vacant 2021

So, let’s starts our article!

NEET UG counselling Process 2021

As far as , this year’s NEET UG exam 2021 was held on September 12, 2021 (Sunday)and result of  NEET UG Exam 2021 will  be declared on or  before 1st November, 2021.

Related Post

Students who cleared the NEET UG as per NTA cutoff will be eligible for NEET UG counselling procedure.

NEET UG cut off  Marks 2021,2020,2019,2018,2017

Category percentile NEET UG Cut off Marks
2021 2020 2019 2018 2017
UR-General 50th 720-138 720-146 701-134 691-119 697-131
UR-PH 45th 137-122 146-129 133-120 118-107 130-118
SC/ST/OBC 40th 137-108 146-113 133-107 118-96 130-107
PH-SC/ST/OBC 40th 121-108 146-113 133-107 106-96

MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) will conduct the NEET UG Counselling 2021, as we know NTA does do it by itself.

So checkout the official statements and updates by MCC for NEET UG counselling 2021, students can register themselves on MCC official website.

NEET UG counselling procedure 2021

NEET UG Counselling 2021 can be categories into 2 parts

  1. AIQ (all India quota) counselling
  2. State level counselling

As we know the State quota contains 85% medical seats so it is conducted by their respective states, while AIQ contains the remaining 15% seats so it is conducted by MCC.

If we talked about 2021-22 MCC All India Counselling , 302 Government Medical Colleges are taking part .As far as Government MBBS seats are concerned in All India Quota these are 8705 including of All AIIMS,Government /Semi Government ,Central Univeristies & ESICs.We wanted to make it clear that these seats are including of All Cetegory like UR(General),OBC,SC,ST,EWS and Pwd .

In addition to this there are 8787 MBBS seats in 49 Deemed medical colleges across India ,includingof Management Quota , NRI quota & Miniroty Seats.

If you wanted to know Deemed Medical colleges Round wise cut off & Fee in 2021,Click here.

As per list (candidates joined their allotted colleges in Round 1 /Round 2)declared recently by MCC ,lots of seats are still vacant for mop up round (If you wanted to know the expected Govt. Medical colleges MBBS cut off 2021,Click here) which is as follows:

Govt. College MBBS seat vacat AIQ -After Round 2
Category Normal PwD Total Admitted Vacant
UR 3401 176 3577 2766 811
EWS 819 42 861 710 151
OBC 2213 115 2328 1807 521
SC 1229 64 1293 1034 259
ST 615 31 646 540 106
8705 6857 1848
Seats vacant=(1848/8705)-21.2 %

Deemed Management /NRI quota MBBS seats vacant 2021

Deemed College MBBS seat vacat AIQ -After Round 2
Management NRI Minority Vacant
7350 NA 186 1074
NA 1251 NA 922

Feel free to contact us @ 88-26-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for our paid counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.

You can call us for any query and questions related to  NEET UG/PG examination. We are ready to assist you.

You can also visit our You tube channel Get MBBS Admission .