Today we will discuss about “Kazan Federal University Russia”.
Ans: Kazan Federal University Russia is one of the oldest University of Russia ,it was started in 1804 and completed 216 years in the year 2020.
Ans: As KFU is included in the list of Federal Institutes of Russia and getting huge amount of funds for research and Infrastructure.
The best part for doing MBBS from Russian Medical Colleges is that the students get a chance to get indulged in medical work as a part of their summer practice which is not allowed for Indian students in China.(Please verify the same)
Ans: The Kazan Federal University admission process gives admission on the first come first serve basis after clearing a simple entrance exam.
|Year of Establishment||1804|
|No. of students / International students||44000 / 9000|
|Department in KFU||31 Faculties|
|Admission starts from which month||June|
|% marks required 10+2||50%|
|NEET UG Qualified Compulsory||Yes|
|Language Test Required in KFU||Not Required|
|European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) in KFU||Yes|
|Admission Processing Time||1 Month|
|Hostel charges in KFU||100 – 150 USD per annum|
|Fees of MBBS( 5 years) in KFU||around 5.20 Lakhs per annum|
|Medium of Teaching in KFU||English|
|Recognition of KFU||MCI and WHO Approved|
Kazan is one of the famous city of Russia, is situated on the bank of the River Volga and is surrounded by many beautiful cities such as Ulyanovsk, Nizhny Novgorod and Samara. With a rich culture, this city is designed very beautifully and highly developed . In few year , this city have seen lots of improvement in term of technology.People of this and all over Russia are very friendly and open to new ideas and changes which would help in their development.
The city of Kazan is a peaceful place where majority of the population is Christian and Muslims. As this city is located between Europe and Asia and has a mixture of Russian and Tatars population. Students from all over the world come here to do their course of their interest and this make this place very diversify .
All the degrees courses offered by Kazan Federal University, including medicine is duly recognized by medical counsel of Russia. The degree courses is also accredited from the World Health Organization (WHO), the US Department of Education, the General Medical Council of Britain, the Medical Council of India-Board of Governors (MCI-BOG) and FAIMER.
As we have told you that KFU is placed in top Universities of Russia.There are lots are actors that are considered at the during ranking of an University and college.But ,at the time of selection of any University various parameters should be taken in to consideration not only its ranking.
These factors are :
The Kazan Federal University ranks 13th in the country and 457th in the whole world. The Kazan Federal University fee structure is very nominal . This is the reason why students seek direct admissions in the Kazan Federal University.
As Kazan Medical University fee is very comparatively low in comparison of other Universities and applicants get admission in first come, first serve basis.
1. A valid Passport with Minimum validity of two 2 years
2. class 10th and 12th mark sheet ,12th Passing Certificate(make sure that applicant must have 50% in PCB)
For Visa Stamping, Notarization and Translation in Russian Language and Apostille: (Original Documents)
1. Original Passport
2. 10th and 12th Mark sheet
3. Eight passport size photos as per norms of Russian Embassy
4. Printed HIV test report
5. Gap year certificate (if applicable)
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Visa Extension + Medical Check-up||100||100||100||100||100||100|
|Total Fees in US Dollars||7200||6200||6200||6200||6200||6200|
|Total Fees in 6 Years||in USD||38200||in INR||2597600|
Registration and Payment
Receive Admission Confirmation Letter
The Student will Receive Admission Confirmation Letter within a week after successful registration.
Provide us all the necessary Original Documents
After receiving the admission letter, the student is supposed to submit all the original documents, required for further processing within 4-5 days.
Apply for VISA Invitation
After receiving all the documents and the requisite payments are made, VISA Invitation Letter is applied on behalf of the student.
Get VISA and Original Documents
After receiving the VISA Invitation Letter, next step will be VISA Stamping on the Original Passport of the Applicant .Any other person can also do this process on behalf of student. Most of the times applicants need not to visit to Russian Embassy for VISA.
Book your Flight,Start Bag Packing Bags and be ready to Fly
After finishing all above activity,applicant can book his/her flight as per schedule and start packing his bags and must be ready to explore the new world and start career in Medicine.
3. Low Budget Medical colleges Keeping in view the facility provides by these medical colleges and huge infrastructure ,teacher student ratio,fee is very nominal and affordable.
Good thing is that most of Russian Medical Universities are Government Universities or under direct control of Govt.In Govt. also if we compare federal and state ,there is major difference .In general all the federal universities are far better than state medical universities.
So this is also one of the factor you must keep in mind while choosing the University.Now question arises, if the universities are too good and old ,then why fee is so low ?Answer of the question is there is subsidy on education in most of the Govt. colleges of Russia.
4. Strictness in Classroom : Before choosing good reputed university like KFU , you must keep in mind ,that they are very strict and you are supposed to attend each and every class. Most often in the next day class ,students have to answer the question of previous class.
5. Medium of Instruction is English: Although most of the medical universities in Russia are bi-lingual .In these universities first three years study is in English and remaining three years in Russian Language. But still there are few universities like KFU where whore duration of course is taught in English only.
In addition to this there is a facility of learning Russian Language .All those students who are willing for the same can do it.And the good thing is that , if you learn it will be better for you to communicate with the patient at the time of hospital visit .
6. Well-Equipped University :If we talked about about the infrastructure and latest equipment ,the Kazan Federal Medical University has large hospitals and lots of clinics linked to it along with various departments nearby it. All the departments are fully equipped with all the latest instruments and facilities.
7. People are very helpful As thousand of International Students doing their course in the Kazan Federal University from various part of the globe , the environment is very healthy .Even when you visit outside the city and local market you will feel that people are very helpful and try to listen and solve your problem.
But you may face problem of Language , as most of the common understand and speak Russian only, so it will be helpful if you learn Russian Language.
8. Good Relationship : We are happy to tell you that relations of both the countries (Russia and India ) are very good and healthy.Our country does lots of business with Russia specially in the field of Defense equipment.If we talked about year 2020, a group of about 75 members took part in Vijay Diwas of Russia.
9. Good MCI passing rate : If we talked about MCI/FMGE passing rate of Univeristies, students from some colleges /Universities have done a wonderful job.If you want to know complete FMGE details Click here.
10. Good Exposure : As you know Studying in a good and old University gives a lot of opportunities to any individuals.And it become more valuable if you complete your course from foreign University.This helps you to meet new person from different country,know about the culture and diseases of their country and to discuss about the latest techniques in various countries.
Ans: We want to make it clear that food is cooked by the students itself.Although tiffin service is available but still you are advised to cook your food by your own.
Ans: As far as hostel is concerned it is not exactly in the campus but you can reach hostel in just 15 minutes by taking public transport which is easily available.
Ans: As we have told you earlier that Russia is very safe and people are very helpful .Campus of the medical Universities in Russia are facilitated with 24*7 security with all kinds of modern surveillance systems ensuring the safety and well being of all Students.
We at Get MBBS Admission facilitate every student with the complete assistance of Personalized Counseling, University Selection, MCI Coaching in Universities, Step-by-step Admission Process, Career Counseling, Travel/ Visa Assistance and much more.
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.
Click here to see the complete details of Russia MBBS Admission.
Note: MD program of Russia is equivalent to MBBS of India,this is the reason we are using word MBBS instead of MD.
This post was last modified on July 31, 2020 5:43 pm