Today we will discuss about “NEET UG Counselling 2021 “.
NEET UG Counselling 2021
Basically ,counselling is at two level.
In All India counselling ,15% seats of All the Govt. colleges and 100 % seats of all Deemed ,,central universities ,ESI are covered.
State Level Counselling
If we talked about state level counselling, remaining 85% seats of All the Govt. colleges and 100 % seats of all private colleges and private universities are covered.
Counseling Process as per Medical Regulations is :
All India Round one followed by State Round one followed by All India Round 2 followed by State Round 2 (timelines defined clearly by MCI). Every state is supposed to legally comply with these timelines.
Original certificates will be required to be submitted for all joining (AIQ, Deemed or State).
After All India Round one, a candidate may get a better seat Allotted in State Round one. In this case the candidate would choose the State Round one seat. A candidate may hold two seats but eventually, he/she can be Admitted only in one seat at a point in time as originals are required for joining.
- a) If you end up being a good ranker, you would want this option to choose between State and All India.
- b) Also, note that that if a candidate had already joined the All India Round 1 seat, they will have to resign, and get their originals from AI Round 1 institute for joining the State Round 1 seat. And the AI Round 1 seat is reverted back to AI Round 2 (resulting in no loss of seat, provided their state counseling was on time – see next point)
15 % All India Quota (AIQ),Central University,Deemed University counselling
- The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of India conducts the Counselling for 15% All India Quota Govt. colleges Seats.
- 100 % seats of all Deemed ,central universities ,ESI,AFMC
- All deemed, central, state universities comes under AIQ counselling.
- Similarly Seats of all ESIC and AFMC, BHU,Delhi University & Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College,Aligarh will also take part in this counselling.
- Although some seat reservation is there in all Central Universities
- If you are looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota seats you have to apply for the same as per the directions of DGHS
- Counselling fee is also mentioned to get admission in Govt. or Deemed medical colleges
- Although all those applicants who take part in All India Counselling can also participate in State Counselling of their respective states.
15 % All India Quota –AIQ cut off 2020 Govt. Medical colleges
|S.No.||AIQ Govt. Medical colleges MBBS cut off 2020|
|Category||All India Rank||Marks|
NEET UG 2020 counselling Schedule
Counselling for 85% State Quota Seats
- As we have told earlier in this article that state counselling authority will do counselling for remaining 85 % State quota and 100 % seats of all private colleges as well as state private universities.
- State quota and reservation is also applicable in these seats
- This may be good options for all those applicants who are looking for Govt. medical college in low score or for all those candidates who are having any type of reservation like SC/ST/OBC/EWS
- other seats falling under the ambit of States, candidates may apply to their domicile states and a merit list as per State rules and based on All India Rank will be prepared by concerned Counselling Authorities.
- The counselling for Private Medical Colleges will also be conducted by the concerned State Counselling Authority.
- It is mandatory to do qualify the NEET UG 2021 Exam to take part in counselling
- This is applicable for both AIQ as well as state counselling
- It is mandatory to do registraion need to register on their concerned state’s counselling websites.
- admission will be given purely on the basis of NEET UG score 2021
NEET Counselling Procedure 2021
Candidates can check the procedure of NEET 2021 counselling –
Step I: Registration for Counselling
MCI conducts the counselling to fill 15% All India Quota Seats in three rounds including of mop-up round. The steps involved in NEET Counselling Registration are as follows:
Click here to visit official website of MCC UG counselling 2021.
Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
Enter NEET UG 2021 Roll Number, Application Number, Applicant’s name, Mother name, Date of Birth, working Mobile number, valid Email ID and password as per your admit card. After entering all the required information, a new Id and Password will be generated. Use these credentials to register for NEET UG Counselling 2021.
Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
3rd Step III: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
Step 4: Applicant will be redirected to a new page where he/she have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Applicants are advised to save this page for future use.
Step II: NEET UG Counselling 2021 Fee Payment
After successful registration, applicants are asked to deposit refundable and non-refundable NEET UG 2021 counselling fee. The fee can be paid through an online medium like Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Kindly make sure that your debit card have sufficient limit.
Avoid Credit card ,because in case of refund ,it’s process is little bit complex.
We are providing you counselling fee details for 2021-22 session –
NEET UG 2021 Counselling Fees
|Category||Non-Refundable Registration Fee||Refundable Tuition Fee|
|–||15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Deemed Universities||15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Deemed Universities|
|UR||INR 1,000||INR 5,000||Rs 10,000||INR 2,00,000|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD||INR 500||Rs 5,000||INR 5,000||INR 2,00,000|
Step III: Exercising Option Entry and Locking
Choice Locking facility is available for a specific time period ,which can be noticed from official website.
- In this step, applicants are supposed to fill choices of colleges as per your interest
- although admission will be allotted purely on the basis of NEET UG 2021 score
- required to submit preferences. you should fill the choices keeping in mind your scores as admission is granted on the basis of merit i.e. NEET score and preferences submitted during the counselling process.
- You can view the list of colleges on the screen and fill as many choices as you want.
- Post filling the choices in the list, candidates can arrange them in order of their preference by moving them up or down, interchange choices and delete choices.
- Once you’re done, enter your password and click on ‘Lock Choices’.
- Candidates are not allowed to make any changes after locking their choices so be very careful in your selection.
- After locking, they can take a printout of the locked choices which will include locking date and time, IP Address of computer and system generated Unique no.
Step IV: Release of Seat Allotment Result
After successful choice filling and locking , the process of seat allocation will be done .MCC will publish seat allotment result after each round of counselling. It is released in the form of a list followed by issue of seat allotment letter to the selected candidates. All successful candidates who have be allotted a seat through counselling is supposed to report to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter and other original documents to finish admission process. Admission will not be confirmed until and unless applicant will not deposit the fee in respective college.
Documents required for NEET UG Counselling 2021
The following documents will be required at the time of admission in any of the allocated college through the NEET UG Counselling 2021. Applicants are supposed to carry original documents along with attested photocopies to the college or document verification venue(in case of state counselling ).
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2021 Score card
- Class 10th Certificate and Marksheet
- Class 12th Certificate and Marksheet
- 8 passport sized photographs (Same as the one affixed on the application form)
- MBBS Seat Allotment letter
- Identity Proof (Aadhar card/PAN card/Passport/ Driving License)
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
Ques. NEET UG score is valid for how many years ?
Ans. NEET UG scores is valid for getting admission in MBBS/ BDS for current session only .
Ques. Can an applicant who join Second Round of Counseling of 15% AIQ can leave/ Resign to join State Quota/ Private College seat?
Ans: Although there is option of free exit after first counselling but of any candidate join second round seat from 15% All India Quota will not be allowed to leave the seat. However, if you are allotted a seat in Second Round in AIQ/ Deemed you can Exit with Forfeiture of security amount.
Ques. What are the minimum qualifying marks for the NEET UG exam 2021?
Ans. The minimum qualifying marks for NEET UG 2021 exam is 50% for general, 45% of general-PH, and 40% marks for reserved categories.
Question :When will be admit card of NEET UG 2021 released ?
Ans: NEET UG 2021 admit card will be released at least before the date of NEET UG 2021 which is scheduled on August 1,2021.
Transfer of Non reporting & Non Joining vacant seats to state
Transfer of Non reporting & Non Joining vacant seats to state Quota .
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.