- The applicants must secured minimum of 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for general category & 40% for SC/ST and OBC as per MCI rule.
- The applicant must be or above 17 years of age.
- There is No entrance examination is required for admission.
- Good thing is that there is o upper age limit to study in Kazakhstan
Question: What are the documents required by top medical Universities of Kazakhstan ?
Below are the list of documents required to study MBBS course in Kazakhstan:
- Photocopy of Passport
- 8 passport size photos
- Birth certificate and class 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- NOC Clearance Certificate of Police (PCC, Obtained after Receiving Passport)
- Bank Statement of parents
Question: What is the climate condition in Kazakhstan ?
Climate in Kazakhstan
The Climate in Kazakhstan is little bit colder than India. In summer the temperatures average more than 30 °C (86 °F) and in winter average −20 °C (−4.0 °F).
- Hostel facility is good for international students.
- All Hostel have facility of lodging, fooding and laundry services.
- Even you can take private hostel in near by area ,which is easily available at nominal rate
- All hostels are available with a bed, mattress, blanket, bed-sheet and some common items.
Language in classes
English is the most commonly taught language in Kazakhstan, especially for foreign students. Apart from this, Russian and Kazakh are the primary languages that people used to speak in Kazakhstan.
Validity of degree in India
If we talked about validity of MBBS degree from Kazakhstan,Yes MBBS degree from Kazakhstan accepted worldwide & recognized by the world medical councils .
Why to choose Kazakhstan ?
Now question arises ,why to choose Kazakhstan for MBBS ? Reason is very simple that Kazakhstan is having lots of MCI approved medical colleges that provides good quality education .
One more important here it is 5 year MD program with one year training and fee is very nominal .And more importantly medium of instruction is English
MBBS in Kazakhstan
Total cost of MBBS in Kazakhstan in 2021 for 5 Years
|Name of the Universities||Tuition Fees |
|Hostel Fee||Total Fee|
|Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University||₹ 17.98 Lakh||₹ 1.15 Lakh||19.13 Lakh|
|JSC Astana Medical University||₹ 13.30 Lakh||₹ 2.52 Lakh||15.82 Lakh|
|JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||₹ 12.95 Lakh||₹ 2.18 Lakh||15.13 Lakh|
|Karaganda State Medical University||₹ 16.89 Lakh||₹ 2.41 Lakh||17.30 Lakh|
|Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education||₹ 12.58 Lakh||₹ 2.52 Lakh||15.10 Lakh|
|Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University||₹ 14.38 Lakh||₹ 2.52 Lakh||16.90 Lakh|
|Kokshetau State University||₹ 10.80 Lakh||₹ 1.80 Lakh||12.60 Lakh|
|M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University||₹ 10.80 Lakh||₹ 1.80 Lakh||12.60 Lakh|
|Semey State Medical University||₹ 13.26 Lakh||₹ 2.42 Lakh||15.68 Lakh|
|University of International Business||₹ 21.56 Lakh||₹ 7.85 Lakh||29.41 Lakh|
|West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University||₹ 13.66 Lakh||₹ 2.52 Lakh||16.18 Lakh|
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University||₹ 15.10 Lakh||₹ 3.60 Lakh||18.70 Lakh|
If you are interested in medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan , click here.