As per the information brochure NEET PG 2021 Admit Card will be released on 12.04.2021.Admit Cards for NEET-PG 2021 Examination shall be available for download at NBE website https://nbe.edu.in on 12th April 2021.
Candidates declared ineligible shall not be issued admit cards.
As all of you know that NEET PG 2021 Exam date is fixed on 18th April 2021.Result will be declared by 31st May 2021.
If you are facing some problem then immediately contact to concerned authority.
So that admit card can be released timely.
This time mail was send to all those applicants who have deficiency in their form.
Due to this correction window opened two times.
Table of Contents
steps to Download Admit Card
To download the admit card students must follow the instructions given below:
- click here for the official website link
- Enter User ID & Password.
- click on the login button.
- Download the admit card.
- Take a printout of it and affix latest color passport size photograph on it(same as you have uploaded on the portal.
- You are advised to Keep extra printouts of the NEET-PG 2021 admit card .
Click here to visit official website.
For admission guidance call us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408
Point to remember while going for Exam
- Keep a valid Identity proof(PAN card/Passport/Voter Id/Driving License/Adhaar Card)
- Reach the center well in time.
- No electronic Gadget is allowed.
- Don’t forget to carry Admit Card.
- Kindly affix a photo (same you have upload on the site)on admit card
- Photocopy of permanent & provisional SMC/MCI registration (to be retained by the test Centre)
Schedule for Exam Day
You must be aware that NEET PG 2021 will be conducted on a single day in a single session. Tentative Allocation of time for the NEET-PG exam is as follows:
(2:00 PM to 5:30 PM)
|Allowed in the examination center
for Bio metric Registration
|No enter at Examination Center after||1:30 PM|
|Students allowed to Login on System||1:45 PM|
|Candidates allowed to read instructions||1:50 PM|
|Exam Starting Time||2:00 PM|
|Exam Ending Time||5:30 PM|
Although you will be aware yet we would like to inform you that National Board of Examination (NBE) will conduct NEET PG 2021 exam.You must check below mentioned exam pattern for securing good marks.
Through exam pattern candidates are able to understand the syllabus, marking scheme, nature of questions and number of questions etc. of NEET PG 2021.
- NEET PG 2021 will be computer Based test .
- NEET PG 2021 will be conducted on April 18, 2021.
- After qualifying NEET PG 2020 becomes eligible to participate in MS/MD/MDS/PG Diploma counselling.
- Exam paper will have multiple choice questions (MCQ’s) with four options & single correct answer.
- Medium of question paper will be English.
- The exam comprises of 200 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only.
- Exam duration will be of 3:30 hours.
- There will be a single shift(morning).
- Each correct answer will give you 4 marks .
- Negative marking is also there
- For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
Subject-wise distribution of Questions
|SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY||37|
|SURGERY, ORTHOPEDICS & ANAESTHESIA||46|
|RADIODIAGNOSIS & RADIOTHERAPY||12|
|OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||30|
NEET PG 2021 Syllabus
The NEET PG 2021 Exam Syllabus is described by Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by MCI after the approval of Indian Government.
The syllabus of NEET PG comprise of all the subjects that candidates has studied in MBBS/BDS courses. Some of the topics and subjects are mentioned below for NEET PG 2021.
- Preventive and Social Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
If you are willing to take part in NEET PG 2020 counselling ,click here.
Wish you all the Best for Your NEET PG 2021 Exam.
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.