Today we will discuss about Chhattisgarh PG medical admission 2021.
Chhattisgarh PG Medical Admission 2021
All medical and dental universities associated with Chhattisgarh gives admission purely on the basis of NEET PG. Chhattisgarh MD/MS/MDS Admission 2021 is done on the basis of NEET PG 2021 merit list. Interested students are supposed to read instruction in details before applying the Chhattisgarh MD/MS/MDS Admission 2021 Form.
Key Dates for Chhattisgarh PG Medical Admission 2021 are as follows.
|Online Form Begins on||30-10-021|
|Last date for deposition of admission form||05-11-2021|
|Merit List of First Counseling 2020|
|Last date of scrutiny||07-11-2021|
|Last date of Admission in allotted college||20-11-2021|
Chhattisgarh PG medical admission 2 stray vacancy round schedule 2020
Mop up round allotment delayed (postponed )2020
Chhattisgarh PG medical mop up round schedule 2020
Chhattisgarh PG Medical Admission 2021 – Registration form can be applied now at official website of Chhattisgarh PG Medical Admission. DME has published the notification online for Chhattisgarh PG Medical admission 2021.It is for Master of Science(MS) and Doctor of Medicine(MD)PG Diploma & Degree for the academic year 2021. Students willing in getting PG Medical / Dental admission 2021 in Chhattisgarh must be NEET PG 2021 qualified. Admission will be purely on the basis of NEET PG 2021 Marks. Interested candidates have to apply the Chhattisgarh PG Application form 2021 online. Students can check all the necessary information regarding Chhattisgarh PG Medical Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, merit list in this article.
Chhattisgarh PG Medical Application Form 2021
Students can fill the online application form of Chhattisgarh PG Medical / Dental 2021 through the direct link is provided below. Students must to enter the correct and verifiable information in the Chhattisgarh PG Medical / Dental 2021 Application form. These details includes name, gender, domicile, category, contact information. After that deposit the form fee as per number of course applied for. You must check fee in your category. In case of any error in the application, the correction window will be opened that will also be notified. Students have to deposit the specific fee for making corrections in the online admission form.
Apply Online: The following direct link for Chhattisgarh PG Medical registration is given below.
- Click here to apply for the Chhattisgarh Pre PG Medical Registration.
- Click here to apply for the Chhattisgarh Pre PG Dental Registration.
- to Edit the NEET Pre PG 2021 Registration Form Click here.
- Click here to Login Chhattisgarh Pre PG Medical/Dental.
Application Fee: The online Chhattisgarh PG Medical Application Form fee is Rs. 2000/-.Click here to see the Notice.
Chhattisgarh PG Medical Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for the PG courses Students are suggested to read the eligibility criteria for both MD/MS and MDS. After reading all details then apply by filling out the admission form. The criteria of eligibility are given as follows.
- applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- A bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh (excluding In-service candidate).
- Completed internship on or before 31st of March 2021 after passing MBBS/ BDS from recognized college/Institution
- The candidate must have qualified marks as per the NEET PG 2021 the given cutoff.
NEET PG medical reduced cut off marks 2020 for MD and MS
|General Category (UR/EWS)||275||366||340|
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||230||319||295|
NEET PG Dental reduced cut off marks 2020
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score 2020|
|General/ EWS||50th Percentile||286|
|Genral – PWD||40th Percentile||268|
Chhattisgarh PG Medical Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted on the basis of the NEET PG 2021 marks obtained by the Students . Students can check the NEET PG 2021 Cut offer at Official website. After filing the application form , the applicants are called for the counselling session in which the applicant have to bring all the required documents in the original .You have to keep 4 to 5 sets of photocopy in the self-attested form. To know the complete counselling process read the complete article.
- Login: Applicants have to log in with roll no and password sent to registered mobile no.
- Online Payment: Candidate pays prescribed fee online.
- Upload Document: This is applicable if some any document is missing document, otherwise you can proceed for the nest phase directly.
- Choice Filling: applicant will fills the choices for branches and subjects based on his/her priority.
- Document Verification: The candidate has to go to the document verification location as prescribed by committee ,for verification.
- Allotment: Seat Allotment result list is displayed on official website.
- Admission: The applicant have to report in the allotted college before the last date.
Chhattisgarh PG Medical Merit List 2021
Merit list of the candidates is displayed on the basis of scores of NEET PG 2021. It will be displayed separately for Chhattisgarh PG Medical and Chhattisgarh PG Dental Admission 2021. The applicants are called for counselling as per their ranking in the merit lists. Merit List is generally published on the official website .
Details present in the Merit list
Candidates can see the following details from the merit list.
- Candidate’s Name
- NEET PG 2021 Roll No.
- Father’s Name
- Chhattisgarh Domicile
- Chhattisgarh State MBBS
- In Service
- NEET Score
- NEET Rank
- Effective Marks
- Chhattisgarh UR Merit Rank
Chhattisgarh PG Medical Seat Matrix / Fees Structure
PG Medical / Dental Degree available seats and fee details as per last year. Students can see it from the link which is given below .Here is the Chhattisgarh PG Medical / Dental Seat intake and Fee details.
Seat Intake & Fees Details:
- Click here to check the PG Medical Seat Matrix of Reverted AIQ Quota Seats (Degree & Diploma).
- here to check the PG Medical vacant seat Matrix.
- Click here to check the PG (Medical) Degree & Diploma available seats with seat matrix admission year 2019.
Click here to visit official website of Chhattisgarh PG medical admission 2020.
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.