Today we will discuss Private medical colleges fee in India.
Private medical colleges fee in India
We will start from all those colleges which are in high demand due to academics ,affordable fee structure and no.of PG seats available(which most of the parents ignore at the time of UG/MBBS admission).
List of Top Private Medical college of KARNATAKA for UG MBBS 2020 with last year (2019)cut off is as follows:
- St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore Cut off Marks:594
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore 575
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science, Bangalore 569
- Sapthagirigiri Medical College, Bangalore 568
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Science, Bangalore 566
- BGS Global Medical College, Bangalore 565
- Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore 565
- Dr.Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore 564
- East Point Medical College, Bangalore 561
- MVJ Medical College, Bangalore 563
- Akash Institute of Medical Sc.& Research Centre ,Devanahalli 562
- AJ Institute of Medical Science, Mangalore 561
- The Oxford Medical College, Bangalore 557
- Al ameen bijapur 557
- JJMC Medical College, Davangere 556
- sri nivas 556
- SSIMC Medical College, Davangere 552
- S Nijalingappa 554
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichuru 552
- shridevi 552
- Basaveshwara Medical College, Bagalkot 551
- KVG Medical College, Mangalore 550
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbaraga 569
- kanachur 551
- Subbaiah Medical College, Shimoga 558
MBBS fee in Private medical colleges of Karnataka
In most of the colleges Govt quota fee is INR 97,350 Per Annum.
Private seat fee is INR 7,98,050 Per Annum.
NRI and Other quota fee varies from USD 22,00,000 to USD 50,00,000(Negotiable)
High Budget colleges of Karnataka:
- Khaja Banda Medical College, Gulbarga 500(Fee 16,27,000 Per Annum)
- SDM Dharwad 481( Fee 16,21,000 Per Annum)
- Adichunchangiri 452( Fee 17,12,000 Per Annum)
MBBS fee in Bihar private Medical colleges
- Katihar Medical College –Annual Fee INR 7,38,000/-
- Mata Gujari Medical College,Kishanganj Annual Fee INR 8,38,000/-
- Narayan Medical College,Sasaram Annual Fee INR 8,21,000/-
- Madhubani Medical College Annual Fee INR 13,50,000/-
- Lord Budha Medical College,Saharsa Annual Fee INR 12,00,000/-
MBBS fee in Rajasthan private Medical colleges
- Geetanjali Medical College , Udaipur -2008-250- INR 17,00,000
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur -2016-150-INR 19,50,000
- NIMS, Jaipur-2004-150-INR 17,00,000
- Pacific Institute of Medical Science, Udaipur-2015-150-INR 17,00,000
- Pacific Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur-2014-150- INR 18,50,000
- Ananta institute of MS, Udaipur -2016-150-INR 13,20,000
- American international inst. of MS, Udaipur-2016-150- INR 13,20,000
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur-2001-150-INR 15,00,000
Haryana is also an open state and allows other state candidates to take part in counselling and get admission on the basis of NEET UG 2020 score.
Click here to see the fee structure of all the Private ,deemed as well as Govt. medical college of Haryana.
MBBS fee in Private colleges of Kerala
If we talked about Kerala state medical colleges admission and fee structure , it is lowest in comparison of all other states and UT of India. Although Kerala have started to offer MBBS seats to other state medical aspirants but seats are very less(only 15 % ) other than NRI quota.
Similarly if we talked about Karnataka it offer 20 % low budget seats to other state medical aspirants.As far as Haryana is concerned it allows 50 % and to in this category is Uttar Pradesh which have no reservation for its state candidates and any student can take part in counselling and take admission on the basis of NEET UG 2020.
See the below given image to know the complete fee structure of Private Medical colleges of Kerala in 2020.Please note that ,there may be some minor variation in fee for coming session 2020-21.
List Of Private Medical Colleges Kerala
1. KMCT Medical College, Mukkom, Kozhikode- Rs.6.09,400 lakhs
2. Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Science & Research Centre, Thiruvalla; Rs.6.16 lakhs
3. Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Amala Nagar, Thrissur-Rs.6.16 Lakhs
4. Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Bisho Alappat Road,Thrissur- Rs.6.16 Lakhs
5. Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery, Ernakulam- Rs.5.65 Lakhs
6. SUT Academy of Medical Sciences, Vattappara, Thiruvananthapuram- Rs.5.52 Lakhs
7. Mount Zion Medical College, Chayalode, Adoor, Pathanamthitta- Rs.5.75lakhs
8. Travancore Medical College, Mylapore, Umayanalloor P O, Kollam- Rs.575 laxzkahs
9. P K Das Institute of Medical Sciences, Vaniyamkulam, Ottapalam, Palakkad Rs.6.16 lakhs
10. DM Wayanad Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalpetta, Meppadi P.O., Wayanad- Rs.6.16 lakhs
11. Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Chalakka, North Kuthiyathode P O, Ernakulam –Rs.6.54lakhs
12. S R Medical College and Research Centre, Thiruvananthapuram- Rs.6.16 lakhs
13. Believers Church Medical College Hospital, Kuttapuzha, Thiruvalla- Rs. 6.16 Lakhs
14. Dr. Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College, Karakonam, Thiruvananthapuram –Rs.5.65 Lakhs
15. Malabar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Modakkallur P O, Atholi Via, Kozhikode –Rs.5.65Lakhs
16. Azeezia Institute of Medical Science and Research, Meyyannoor P O, Kollam –Rs.5.65 Lakhs
17. Al Azhar Medical College & Super Speciality Hospital, Ezhalloor, Thodupuzha, Idukki-Rs.5.65 Lakhs
18. Sree Gokulam Medical College & Research Foundation, Venjaramoodu, Thiruvananthapuram – Rs.5.65Lakhs
19. Kannur Medical College, Kannur –Rs.5.65 Lakhs
20. MES Medical College, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram – Rs.5.65 lakhs
21. Karuna Medical College, Vilayodi, Chittur, Palakkad –Rs.5.94 lakhs
22. Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram- Rs.5.65lakhs
Note : Please check the latest fee from the official website or prospectus before taking part in counselling.
MBBS fee in Private colleges of Gujarat
Gujarat and Maharashtra are two big states which don’t allow other state candidates to take part in counselling and get admission in their state.That is why these states are also called as closed states.So, to get admission in Gujarat and Maharashtra ,medical aspirants is supposed to fulfill the criteria of state domicile.
If you want t0 see state domicile criteria of Madhya Pradesh,click here.
Here we are giving complete fee details of all Govt./Semi Govt. and Private medical colleges of Gujarat in 2020.
MBBS fee in Private Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
||Name of College
||Fee per annum 2019(Lakhs)
||Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre, Nasik (Prev. NDMVP Samaj Medical College)
||Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune
||Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College, Ahmednagar
||Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai
||N. K. P. Salve Instt. of Medical Sciences and Research Centre and Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur
||Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Latur
||Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research, Talegaon, Pune
||KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai
||Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati
||Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jalna
||SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nandihills, Nashik
||Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
||B.K.L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Ratnagiri
||Vedantaa Institute of Medical Sciences, Palghar*
||Ashwini Rural Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Solapur
||Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon
||ACPM Medical College, Dhule
||Institute of Medical Science and Research, Vidyagiri, Satara
||Dr Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital, Ahmednagar
As far as Madhya Pradesh is concerned ,although it allows other state candidates to take part in counselling and take admission but other state candidate will be eligible to get a seat if there is any vacant seat and no applicant from Madhya Pradesh is there to take it.In past few year we have observed that these types of seats are only NRI quota seats.So, all those applicants from other states wants to take admission in Madhya Pradesh must check the details carefully from official website or prospectus 2020 .
MBBS fee in Private colleges of Madhya Pradesh
- People’s College of Medical Science, Bhopal
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
- D Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
- Index Medical College, Indore
- N. Medical College, Bhopal
- Amaltas Medical College, Dewas
- Chirayu Medical College, Bhopal
If we talked about fee , it can be been from below given image:
If we talked about number of medical colleges and seats ,Uttar Pradesh is also one of the biggest state of India.And the best part is that it allow medical aspirants from all over India against seats in private medical colleges.
MBBS fee in Private colleges of Uttar Pradesh
If we want to know the fee of all private medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh ,Click here.
List Of all Private Medical Colleges In Telangana offering MBBS in 2020
- Mamata Medical College, Khammam
- Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, Nalgonda
- V.S. Medical College, Yenugonda, Mahaboobnagar
- Chalmeda Ananda Rao Inst of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar
- Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, Karimnagar
- MediCity Institute of Medical Sciences, Ghanpur, RR District
- MNR Medical College, Fasalwadi, Sangareddy, Medak District
- Bhaskar Medical College, Moina Bad (M), R.R. Dist
- Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Hyderabad
- RVM Medical College, Siddipet
- Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences & Research Center, LB Nagar, Hyderabad
- Maheshwara Medical College, Medak District
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Dr V.R.K. Women’s Medical College, Hyderabad
- Aayan Medical College, Hyderabad
If we talked about MBBS fee in private college Telangana ,there are three types of seats in MBBS
A category- fee ranges from 35k to 1.25 k per annum
Category B- fee is around 11 Lakhs -12.5 Lakhs per annum
C category-fee is around 20 Lakhs -22 Lakhs per annum
List Of Private Medical Colleges Andhra Pradesh
- Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru
- Katuri Medical College, Chinakondrupadu, Guntur
- Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Inst. of Med. Sciences, Gannavaram, Krishna
- S.L. Medical College, NH-5, Rajahmundry
- NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Guntur
- Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences, Amalapuram
- Great Eastern Medical School, Srikakulam
- Maharaja Institute of Medical Sciences, Vizianagaram
- NRI Institute of Medical Sciences, Visakhapatnam
- Gayatri Medical College, Visakhapatnam
- NIMRA Institute of Medical Sciences, Jupudi
- Narayana Medical College, Nellore
- PES Institute of Medical Sciences, Kuppam
- Santhiram Medical College, Nandyal
- Viswabharati Medical College, Kurnool
- Fatima Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa
- RVS Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor
- Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor
- Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati
If we talked about MBBS fee in Private colleges of Andhra Pradesh also ,there are three types of seats like Telangana
A category- fee ranges from 35k to 1.25 k per annum
Category B- fee is around 13 Lakhs -14.5 Lakhs per annum
C category-fee is around 20 Lakhs -22 Lakhs per annum
MBBS fee in Private medical colleges of Tamil Nadu
Here is list of all private medical colleges of Tamil Nadu
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.
In addition to this you can also go for Top deemed medical colleges of India.
All deemed medical universities comes under All India Quota Counselling conducted by MCC
Click here to visit official website of MCC UG counselling 2020.
You can see fee structure and marks required in NEET UG 2020 from the table given below :
Here is List Of all Medical Deemed colleges with Fee structure & Cut-off Marks
|| Deemed Colleges Name
||Fee per annum
||Sri Siddharth Academy T Begur,Karnataka
||Hamdard Institute of Medical New Delhi (Delhi NCT)
||Rural Medical College and PIMS,Loni Maharashtra
||K.S Hedge Medical Mangluru Karnataka
||SDU Medical College Kalar Karnataka
||JSS Medical College Jagadguru Karnataka
||MM Institute Medical Mullana Haryana
||Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College Belgavi Karnataka
||Sri Siddharth Medical College DU Tumkur,Karnataka
||SBKS Medical Institute Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Gujrat
||Kalinga Institute Of Medial Science Bhubaneswar, Odissa
||Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Karnataka
||BLDE University BIjapur, Karnataka
||Institute Of MedicalScience, BhubaneswarOdissa
||Amrita Institute Of Medical Science Kochi Kerala
||Shri Sathya Sai Medical College & RI Kancheepuram Tamilnadu
||Vinyaka Missions Medical College Karaikal Puducherry
||JLN Medical College Datta Meghe Wardha Maharashtra
||GITAM Institute Of Medical science Visakhapatanam Andhra Pradesh
||BV Deemed Univesity Sangli Maharashtra
||Krishna Istitute Of Medical
Science Karad Maharashtra
||Aarupadai Veedu Medical College Puducherry
||MGM Medical College Aurangabad Maharashtra
||MGM Medical College Navi Mumbai
||VMKV Medical College Tamilnadu
||MGMC and Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Pondicherry
||BVD University Pune Maharashtra
||Dr. DYP Education Soc. Deemed University Kolhapur Maharashtra
||Sri Lakshmi Narayan Institute Puducherry
||Dr. DY Patil Pune Maharashtra
||Chettinadu Hospital & Research Kancheepuram Tamilnadu
||Sri Ramchandra Medical College Chennai Tamilnadu
||Saveetha Medical College Chennai Tamilnadu
||Meenakshi Medical College Chennaai Tamilnadu
||SRM Medical College Chennai Tamilnadu
||Raja Rajeswari Medical College Bengaluru Karnataka
||ACS Medical College Chennai Tamilnadu
||Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad UP
||Shree Balaji Medical College Chennai Tamilnadu
||Dr. DYP Medical College Navi Mumbai
As infrastructure ,academics and patient flow is very good in most of the Deemed University,So it could be a good option if your NEET score is low and you are looking for private medical colleges.Another good thing is that deemed are autonomous body so all the activity related to exam and result is in control of these .So if you can afford fee then it can be a good option to become good successful Doctor.
Click here to see all round cut off of last year (2019) of all Deemed medical colleges.
Hope this article MBBS Fee in India private college 2020 will be helpful for all medical aspirants.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question : Is it compulsory to qualify NEET UG 2020 to admission in MBBS & BDS degree course?
Ans: To get admission in MBBS BDS or even BAMS* in India,it is mandatory to qualify the NEET UG exam .But last year in some state students were eligible to get admission in BAMS without NEET.Click here to read the complete article.
Question :What is the admission process to get admission in MBBS and BDS in India ?
Ans : Admission in MBBS & BDS can taken through all India counselling or state counselling .Click here to see the complete details.
Question :Will NEET UG score will be valid for 3 years like in abroad?
Ans: As far is NEET UG 2020 score validity is concerned , it is valid for current acedemic year and valid for 3 years in foreign nations .If you have low score and low budget then MBBS from abroad could be a good option for you.There are some country from where you can do your complete MBBS course in just 12 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs (College fee).If you want to see the details click here.
Question :By just qualifying the NEET UG exam, the candidate can get admission in a medical college?
Ans: Although there are various types of medical colleges in India like Govt,Private and Deemed medical colleges yet to get admission in any of above mentioned colleges ,it is necessary to take part in counselling.All the admission will be purely on the basis of NEET UG score .
What we have observed that sometimes students with nominal score also get admission in stray vacancy round.Other easiest way is for NRI and foreign nationals. Click here to see the complete admission process of NRI candidates.
Hope this article “MBBS Fee in India private college 2020 “.will be helpful for all those applicants who are looking for private and deemed medical colleges.
Share this post?