NEET PG 2021: This year’s National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG) has been postponed due to the current pandemic occurring situation.
NEET PG exam is conducted every year by the National Board of Examinations for admission in 10,821 Master of Surgery (MS) seats, 19,953 Doctor of Medicine (MD) seats, and 1,979 PG Diploma seats which offered by 6,102 Government/private medical colleges, Central and Deemed Universities.
And through this post, we are going to share the new exam date of NEET PG 2021, syllabus, and the processes that are going to be required and pushed ahead in NEET PG.
Things you are going to know in this article :
- NEET PG 2021 exam date
- When will NEET 2021 PG registration
- NEET PG 2021 syllabus
- And all other NEET PG important dates
We also added a FAQ section to answer some most asked questions related to NEET PG. So let’s roll in!
NEET PG 2021 Exam Date
|NEET PG 2021 -Important Dates|
|1||Availability of application form||23rd February 2021 onwards|
|2||Online Application||23-02-2021 to 15-03-2021|
|3||Date of Examination||18th April 2021|
|4||NEET PG 2020||By 31st May 2021|
The NEET PG 2021 exam date is announced and it to be conducted on April 18, 2021 and after one month in May 2021 it’s result will be announced.
For qualifying in NEET PG, students must have to score a minimum of 50 percentile for the general category, 45 for PH, and 40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC category.
Please note: These are the expected dates and soon updated when the official dates announced by the Board of Examination, soon make sure to allow our notifications to be notified when dates are announced.
You are requested to visit official website regularly for latest updates.
NEET PG 2021 Admit Card: Details Mentioned
Everything you need to take like from arrival timing to exam timing, exam center, exam day instructions will be mentioned on the Admit card. You must also come in time, latecomers will not be permitted.
- Name of Candidate,
- Date of Birth,
- Exam Date and Time,
- Reporting Time,
- Duration of Exam,
- Name and Address of Exam Center and
- Exam Day Instructions.
NEET PG 2021 Registration Process
Aspirants need to follow the below steps in order to register themselves for NEET PG 2021.
- Registration for NEET PG 2021 will begin from February 2021 and students who want to register themselves need to fill an online form.
- Keep in mind that the filling of the application form will be online mode only.
- The final date for online registration is expected to be the last week of March 2021.
- For registration Visit the Official NEET PG website which is- nbe.edu.in
- Click on New Registration
- While registration candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Obtain your user id and password, you will need it later for login.
- After the uploading of documents and finishing, registration makes sure to the printout of the application.
- While filling the form you need to choose an exam center.
- If by any chance something wrong is filled in the registration form, the option of editing will be available after the last date of online submission of the application form for a period of 3-5 days.
- The examination fee for registration will be Rs. 2750/- (for SC/ST/PWD(PH) candidates) and Rs. 3750/- (for General/OBC candidates), which can be paid by debit ,net banking and credit card.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for NEET PG 2021.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the examination.
- Qualification: Qualifying students should have an MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate approved by MCI.
- Registration: The candidate should have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS degree.
- Internship: Applying candidates should have completed 1 year of internship on or before 31st March 2021.(May be extended for some time)
PG 2021 Syllabus (Subject wise weightage)
The exam mode for NEET PG 2021 will be an online mode with a total of 300 multiple choice questions, the language for the exam will be English.
The duration time for the exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes where every right answer to these questions can give 4 marks but a wrong answer will cost you 1 mark, 1 for the wrong answer to a question. This is why students need to pay attention to only the questions that they are 100% sure of.
So, here is the NEET PG 2021 Syllabus by Subjects weightage in Exam
No. of questions
|Part l (Pre-clinical subjects)|
|Part II – Para-clinical subjects|
|Social & Preventive Medicine||25|
|Part III – Clinical subjects|
|General Medicine Including Dermatology & Venereology & Psychiatry||45|
|General Surgery Including Orthopedics, Anesthesia & Radio||45|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||30|
As you can count there is a total of 14 subjects, from which a total of 300 questions contributed in objective form.
With the idea of weightage of questions from each subject, you can smartly prepare your study plan and focus on the most important subjects first.
And if you want all the Updates and alerts related to NEET PG, then Join our official Telegram channel.
Click here to Join Now! and be Updated about NEET important dates, Syllabus, and helpful content.
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counseling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS. You can call us for any queries and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination. We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our YouTube channel by clicking here.
If you want to see all details related to 2020 MBBS counseling state-wise and All India level, please download Free Android App -ADMISSIONMANTRA.
FAQ- Most Asked Questions-click here
There is no cap limit for appearing in NEET PG.
Yes, it is required.
There will be 300 MCQ questions from 14 subjects.
You can download it again from the official website.