Today we will discuss about “Rajasthan Veterinary Admission 2020”.
Rajasthan Veterinary Admission 2020(RPVT)
Frequently asked question about Rajasthan Veterinary Admission 2020
Question: When application form will be released for Rajasthan Veterinary(RPVT) Admission 2020 ?
Ans:RPVT Application Form 2020 is available online from May 13,2020. All applicants who are willing to take admission in Rajasthan must apply the application form . Applicants are supposed to register, fill his/her details, upload his/her photograph and pay the application fee online by the date specified.
Once again Rajasthan Vet UG Exam has been postponed.Now this examination will be conducted on 20th September 2020.
Question: What is official website to apply the application form Rajasthan Veterinary(RPVT) Admission 2020 ?
Ans: Click here to visit the official website of RPVT 2020.
Question: What will be the Exam pattern for Rajasthan Veterinary(RPVT) Admission 2020 ?
RPVT 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed examination pattern of RPVT is given below for the easiness of the applicants:
RPVT Exam Pattern
|Duration of exam||180 minutes i.e. 3 hours|
|Language of Exam||Hindi and English|
|Total no. of questions||180|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Subject wise questions||Physics 45
Biology (Botany and Zoology) 90
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct response|
|Negative marking||one mark for every incorrect answer|
|Total marks||720 marks|
|Pen to be used in exam||Black ball point pen|
Question: How can an applicant download his/her admit card for Rajasthan Veterinary(RPVT) Exam 2020 ?
Rajasthan Veterinary Admission 2020 Admit Card
Here is the process of downloading the admit card:
How to Download RPVT admit card 2020?
- Login through applicants account
- After successfully logging in, the admit card will be displayed
- Check the details mentioned there
- Download the same along with the proforma that is attached to it.
- Save and keep the soft copy
- Print both the admit card and proforma, affix the photograph as per instructions and carry to the exam hall
Question : What is to be done if you are unable to download the admit card of RPVT 2020?
Applicants who are unable to download the RPVT admit card can collect it in person from the office of the Convener RPVT 2020 till the day before the exam is held. They must carry proof of their candidature like the printout of the RPVT application form.
Question : What Instructions is to be followed in exam hall while appearing for the RPVT 2020 ?
- During the exam hall, the invigilator will check the admit card of RPVT 2020 and after cross checking, the proforma will be collected from the aspirants. After verifying, the invigilator will also put his/her signature in the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Applicant must sign on the space provided in the attendance sheet. They must also place their thumb impression in the given space for the same.
- Applicants may have to give his/her thumb impression in the dongle which is the electronic device to link with their respective Aadhaar to confirm their identity in case the invigilator is not satisfied.
Question : Is there any dress code to be followed in RPVT 2020 ?
Ans: Yes ,the committee have specified a certain dress code that is to be followed while appearing for the entrance exam. The list of what to wear is mentioned here:
- Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons with Salwar/ Trouser.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels
Question :What is not allowed to wear during RPVT 2020?
- Dark Clothes
- Long sleeved clothes
Question :List of items banned in the RPVT 2020 exam hall
- Any stationery copying item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, book(s), note Geometry/Pencil Box, Pen, Eraser, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale/ Ruler, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner
- Any communication device and their accessories like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth,
Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band/Laptop/ or any other electronic gadgets etc.
- Items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, Brooch etc.
- Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any eatable or drinkable item opened or packed including, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold
drinks, snacks etc
Rajasthan Veterinary Admission 2020 Result
RPVT Result 2020– State authority have scheduled RPVT 2020 exam on August 9,2020.The RPVT 2020 result will be published online and applicants have to check the same to know their score. The university will release the result in the form of merit lists in the end of August.
Question :What is the RPVT 2020 Counselling Process?
RPVT Counselling 2020 – The Central UG Admission Board, Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner will start the online RPVT 2020 counselling tentatively from September 2020. Applicants are expected to visit official website for latest updates. Only those applicants who have qualified in the entrance exam will be allowed to take part in counselling.
Question :what are the phases to get admission through RPVT Counselling ?
- Filling up of the online choices of colleges and seat type (Regular and Payment)
- Reporting for verification of original documents, medical check-up
- Seat allotment
- Deposition of fees
Counselling Venue: College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner
How to apply for RPVT 2020 Counselling?
- Click on the the RAJUVAS pre admission URL – The link will be provided when counselling of RPVT 2020 starts.
- Enter User ID and Password
- Select degree BVSC (RPVT) and click Login.
Click on “Challan for counselling Link” and use “Print Challan” button to generate the Challan
Go to the nearest ICICI bank and pay Rs 550 in cash.
- Login and enter the Challan Number, date and bank branch name, code; click the save button
After saving the details of challan ,click on counselling registration form to enter details as follows
Are you domicile of Rajasthan : yes/no
Have you passed Physics, Chemistry & Biology/ Bio-chemistry in 10+2 stream with required marks percentage as applicable : yes/no
Note: Users who are appearing in 10+2 as appearing have to click on “enter marks” button, enter their 10+2 marks and save the same
- Next step is to submit the RPVT 2020 counselling form and take a printout of the same.
Question : List of Documents required at the time of admission ?
All eligible applicants must bring the below mentioned list of documents in original along with a set of 4-5 copies for verification on the day of admission process to prove their eligibility.
- six identical color photographs with name and date of taking photograph as uploaded in the RPVT 2020 application form.
- Printout of RPVT Online Application Form
- Admit card of RPVT 2020
- RPVT Marks sheet.
- Copy of Online RPVT Counselling cum Registration form only for state quota seats.
- Class 10+2 or equivalent Marks sheet & Certificate
- 10+1 Class marks sheet
- Class 10 or equivalent Marks sheet & Certificate
- Character Certificate issued from the school/college last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- Bank Challan (University Copy)
- Valid digital Caste Certificate for SC, ST, Non-creamy layer OBC and MBC categories included in the Rajasthan state lists of reserved categories and issued by competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents employed in Government/Public Sector Enterprises/ Autonomous bodies/Private Organizations or Institutes (In proforma for the financial year 2019-20 issued by employer, as proof of Non-Creamy Layer status, Income certificate from competent District Revenue Authority must be produced in case parents have not filed any income tax.
- Domicile Digital Certificate of Rajasthan State issued by competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate
- Physical Disability certificate with photograph on it, issued only by a Medical Board constituted by authority of any Govt. Medical College of Rajasthan not be older than three months
- Annexures 1 to 5 on university website downloaded and filled
Applicants who cannot present the original documents for verification if they are with another college/Institute, they will be subject to provisional admission provided they follow the guidelines specified and submit the originals within the given time frame. Such candidates also must furnish a certificate
If the original documents of applicants are lying deposited in other college/Institute then he/she will be allowed to participate in counselling if they submit the following
- A document or letter in Original signed by the Principal / Dean of the Institute mentioning the exact date of admission and list of the original certificates / documents retained in that College/ Institution.
The fee receipt for the admission issued by the college in Original.
Attested photocopies of all certificates / documents retained in that college
Question :List of colleges Participating in RPVT 2020 ?
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner
- College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Navania, Vallabhnagar, Udaipur
- Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research, Jaipur
- Mahatma Jyotiba Fule College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Chomu, Jaipur
- Apollo College of Veterinary Medicine, Jaipur
RPVT 2020 Reservation Criteria
|Category||% of Reservation|
|Natural born (not adopted) candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) of Rajasthan||16% out of which 25% will be reserved for girl candidates|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)of Rajasthan (candidates must not be adopted)||12% out of which 45% seats shall be reserved for candidates of Scheduled Tribes (ST) belonging to Scheduled Tribal Area’s as notified by Govt. of Rajasthan and 25% for girl candidates.|
|Non-creamy layer Other Backward Classes (OBC) of Rajasthan (not adopted)||21% of out which 25% is reserved for girl applicants.|
|Most Backward Class as notified by Government of Rajasthan||01% seats|
|Physically Handicapped candidates||3%|
|General /Unreserved||47% out of which 25% is for girl candidates|
Documents Required at Counselling
- Four identical colour photographs with name and date of taking photograph
- RPVT online application form
- Admit card
- RPVT marks sheet or result
- RPVT counselling form
- Mark sheet & certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent
- 11th class Mark sheet or equivalent
- Mark sheet and certificate of Secondary or equivalent
- Character certificate issued from the school/college last attended
- Valid digital caste certificate
- Income certificate of parents in case of OBC NCL candidates
- Domicile digital certificate of Rajasthan state
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical certificate in case of physically disabled candidates
- Annexures as specified by authorities
Question :Non -domicile applicants are also eligible to take admission in Rajasthan RPVT 2020 ?
Ans: Other state candidates are not allowed to take part in counselling.
Question :What is the last to apply in Rajasthan RPVT 2020 ?
Ans: Dates of filling the Online Application (without late fee) 13.05.2020 to 05.06.2020
Dates of filling of Online Application (with late fee) 06.06.2020 to 11.06.2020
Click here to see the notification from the official website .
Question :What is the Application & Examination Fee for all categories of candidates to apply in Rajasthan RPVT 2020 ?
Ans: Application & Examination Fee for all categories of candidates (without late fee):Rs. 2,600/- (Rupees Two thousand six hundred only).Rs. 5,200/- (Rupees Five thousand two hundred only) with late fee
Feel free to contact us @ 8826-86-11-47/93-50-990-408 for counselling and admission related inquiry in MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB and MBBS.You can call us for any query and questions related to NEET UG/PG examination .We are ready to assist you anytime.
You can also visit our You Tube channel by clicking here.
If you want to take admission in MBBS or BDS course of Rajasthan state,click here.